• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently Link has a Freeze Glitch

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Today I was playing against Lacroix (a Puff main in my region) on netplay. I was messing around throwing projectiles but somehow after I threw my bomb Link was frozen in his throw animation. The only thing I remember is throwing my boomerang and I think spamming the C stick to throw my bomb forward as I was landing. I had to be jabbed to get out of it. Has anyone had this happen before? I knew it was existent with ICs and Mewtwo, but that's about it. Unfortunately I wasn't recording so I do not have footage :/ .

Hunybear

Smash Ace
Today I was playing against Lacroix (a Puff main in my region) on netplay. I was messing around throwing projectiles but somehow after I threw my bomb Link was frozen in his throw animation. The only thing I remember is throwing my boomerang and I think spamming the C stick to throw my bomb forward as I was landing. I had to be jabbed to get out of it. Has anyone had this happen before? I knew it was existent with ICs and Mewtwo, but that's about it. Unfortunately I wasn't recording so I do not have footage :/ .
https://youtu.be/C8sYYTGdkGo
I know about this freeze glitch but I havnt been able to replicate it.
Anyway it might be a Netplay thing.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Where are you from? There is a puff player in my region called Lacroix haha. Is there actually another puff main called Lacroix?

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
https://youtu.be/C8sYYTGdkGo
I know about this freeze glitch but I havnt been able to replicate it.
Anyway it might be a Netplay thing.
Huh, never seen that before. Except in my case I was the one that was stuck lol.

Where are you from? There is a puff player in my region called Lacroix haha. Is there actually another puff main called Lacroix?
I'm TPN lol. I probably should get a name change here since my name here has confused a few people.

Last edited:

SAUS

Smash Ace

Huh, never seen that before. Except in my case I was the one that was stuck lol.

I'm TPN lol. I probably should get a name change here since my name here has confused a few people.
LOOOOL I didn't notice it in your sig. Didn't know that was you this whole time lol

Top Bottom