• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apology to Kirby players

TacoKirby

Smash Rookie
I still don't understand all this fuzz about kirby being **** D: He's strong, decent-mid range, an arsenal of anti-airs, godlike tilts, beautiful spacing, tech chasing and a surprisingly low amount of bad MU's. It's exactly like how people say that 3.6 squirtle is terribad Xd
So, I agree with this. The moral of it is, Kirby isn't crappy people!!!

Last edited:

FreeGamer

Smash Ace
He's also slow and struggles against anyone with enough speed/range/projectiles, which happens to be a lot of the cast. Doesn't help that his recovery is so punishable and he's godawful at racking up damage on fastfallers.

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
He's also slow and struggles against anyone with enough speed/range/projectiles, which happens to be a lot of the cast. Doesn't help that his recovery is so punishable and he's godawful at racking up damage on fastfallers.
Dude do you even with the fast-fallers thing

You can u-tilt and b-air f-fallers for days

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
if they have bad DI and lack the 10 brain cells needed to remember to crouch cancel, then sure
For me it really doesn't matter since I can follow DI pretty easily and still set up an edgeguard, a combo or a 50/50 situation.

When it comes to cc, the characters that I play against generally don't have quick enough moves so that they can punish me off a cc, 1st because I get my ass out of there immediately I see the cc and 2ndly when I play against my brother he doesn't really do well with timing stuff so it's such a free out-of-jail card.

Also my brother always flames me because he thinks that kirby is simple, automatic and broken and that I always play "simple & broken" characters >:v

TacoKirby

Smash Rookie
Also my brother always flames me because he thinks that kirby is simple, automatic and broken and that I always play "simple & broken" characters >:v
Honestly, your brother shouldn't be playing this game because it IS broken. It never was completed or finished. PMDT stopped at 3.6, however, just because Kirby had some attributes, doesn't mean he's a piece of crap.
BTW, my bro gives me get-out-of-jail-free cards all the time with his horrible timings on moves. XD

SazoonTheBoon

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post
I still don't understand all this fuzz about kirby being **** D: He's strong, decent-mid range, an arsenal of anti-airs, godlike tilts, beautiful spacing, tech chasing and a surprisingly low amount of bad MU's. It's exactly like how people say that 3.6 squirtle is terribad Xd
<content redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom