• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Yoshis - Let us know when you make it home!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
(though I certainly think it due to the whole "I took Trevonte to third game last hit in a MM that no one remembers/saw happen" fiasco)
Polt saw some of it and i know of at least 2 people who were watching the whole thing. If you absolutely need someone to clarify to you that it happened, I can do that for you.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Late shoutouts. As is wont to happen with late shoutouts, I've probably forgotten things I would've liked to shout out, on top of the whole being-really-tired-esp.-at-the-end-of-the-tourney-so-I-won't-remember-everything thing. Tourney was lots of fun, though I wish I could've hung out with you guys more at the venue, even though I had to do my translating stuffs (though hanging out with the Japanese was also awesome). I also wish I could've stopped by at Delta's at least one of the nights, though we weren't helped by how late/early the tourney ended/began each day. Considering how last APEX, it was just me, Delta, and Sharky, I was very excited by how many of you were ultimately able to come.

Raptor: Good seeing you again.
Polt: Great job doing the best out of all of us in the actual tourney and placing 33rd. I wish I could've actually seen more of your matches.
MX: Nice meeting you.
Celes: Glad you were finally able to make it out to a tourney so I could meet you after a few failed attempts (though one of the failed attempts did allow Delta to try to troll Raptor into thinking I was you).
Sharky: Not being able to take you to the Grease Trucks was one of my biggest regrets from Apex 2010, so I'm glad the we were able to head down there Saturday night. And I heard you were able to down 3 fat sandwiches during the challenge on Sunday. Not bad, but keep training :bee:. On second thought, you probably really shouldn't. Then again, the "Fat Sharky" is a pretty awesome name for a sandwich...
Delta: Congratulations on profiting from this tourney. Good to see you again, as always. Good job housing everyone, even though I, unfortunately, didn't have the chance to enjoy your hospitality myself. Glad to see you got everyone back to your place safely, considering how tired you were.
Firefly: The other international Yoshi! Nice meeting you, and glad you were able to make it all the way from (and back to) British Columbia land.
Scatz: Yesssss, hype gloved DR exhibition on Saturday from the Scatzgod. Those sexy sliding jabs!
Slush: Nice meeting you, and excellent wardrobe choices.

Edit: How could I forget such an integral part of the Yoshi picture?
D-Torr: Nice meeting you. Wish I could've seen more of you, though I ran into you a number of times throughout the tourney.

Since they're here (and trolling into our Yoshi pictures):
Luigi-sama: Nice meeting you (though you seemed to remember me from Pray N' Trade...sorry I didn't remember).
Thunder: I appreciate your congratulations for my beating M2K with my ROB. Not sure what you meant by "fake Ocean," though. My name tag clearly stated that my name is Ocean. :awesome:
Excel: Nice meeting and talking to you.

Two bonus pictures, courtesy of Karamity:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yesssssssssssssssssssss I completely forgot me and Excel got into 2 of the pictures that were taken :troll:

Thunder: I appreciate your congratulations for my beating M2K with my ROB. Not sure what you meant by "fake Ocean," though. My name tag clearly stated that my name is Ocean. :awesome:
lmao I forget, was this when you had OCEAN's tag on while we were all waiting for Delta to find out stuff about driving and I made that comment? xD

yoshq

Smash Master
More that Ive never lost to Luigi before as Yoshi. Ive literally just played really gay. But then again, the only notable Weegee Ive ever played is Yosh Q so that may just be my lack of MU experience talking.
you also won by me accidentally misfiring at 20%.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
lmao I forget, was this when you had OCEAN's tag on while we were all waiting for Delta to find out stuff about driving and I made that comment? xD
We were in the main Brawl room. I guess some of the Yoshis were playing friendlies or something and we were over there? But yeah, it was when I had Ocean's tag. I think you were the only one to notice it, since I took care to conceal the name after he beat M2K because I didn't want to be hounded with trade requests. I ended up returning it to him at the end of the tourney.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hey, do you know if it'll be possible for us to talk with Karamity more often? Even just outside of Brawl related stuff, I love the dude. He's just so awesome and happy. XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wasn't very open during APEX. But hopefully next tournament we're at we can hang out more.
And hopefully I can atleast get practice this time before playing tournament matches.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I wasn't very open during APEX. But hopefully next tournament we're at we can hang out more.
And hopefully I can atleast get practice this time before playing tournament matches.
yeah I wanted to meet you since you were the last yoshi I didn't get meet.

Top Bottom