• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex USA Brawl Crew Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coney

Smash Master
yo coach put me in against europe, dudes don't know bout ddd

not japan tho

unless you don't mind losing 3 stocks

RichBrown

Smash Master
Rofl at EC saying they don't like crews

Because they got BODIED at Genesis ;D

For real guys

You had ALL FOUR OF THE "A's"

AND M2K

The other 5 members coulda been Nick Riddle 5 times and you still woulda had the advantage

Get on WC lvl

Btw I wonder who the USA crew will be... I'm thinkin M2K, Tyrant, Gnes, DEHF, Vinnie (cuz ICs **** in crews), Trela (cuz Lucario ***** in crews), and 2 others.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Rofl at EC saying they don't like crews

Because they got BODIED at Genesis ;D

For real guys

You had ALL FOUR OF THE "A's"

AND M2K

The other 5 members coulda been Nick Riddle 5 times and you still woulda had the advantage

Get on WC lvl

Btw I wonder who the USA crew will be... I'm thinkin M2K, Tyrant, Gnes, DEHF, Vinnie (cuz ICs **** in crews), Trela (cuz Lucario ***** in crews), and 2 others.
I actually don't like crews because they take a very long time, they don't prove much IMO, and because I'd much rather just be playing all the OOC players.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You'll have plenty of time for MMs n friendlies Nick, we'll have Salem on looooooool

Also, Havok seems like the winner pretty much, I mean I heard he had anger issues so I didn't nominate him but alright.

:017:

RichBrown

Smash Master
I don't think either Dabuz or myself should be on the crew, Olimar isn't really a crews character imo. I forgot about June, either him or Trela (hell even both because Lucario is OP in crews) would be good additions

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't think either Dabuz or myself should be on the crew, Olimar isn't really a crews character imo. I forgot about June, either him or Trela (hell even both because Lucario is OP in crews) would be good additions
Although Olimar isn't the best crews character ever, I've seen make Dabuz make 1 stock to 3 comebacks at least 3 times every tourney (well that may be an exaggeration but it happens pretty often. It's crazy. His comeback after is amazing and it should definitely be a good addition to the crew.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Y'all are both amazing players, even in crews format. I don't think it'd be that big an issue. Maybe big enough an issue to where you wouldn't want both of you guys, but I'm sure one or the other will be chosen o.o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think dabuz would do well on the crew.

Generally you want to make a list of the best players there, and then decide which people on that list would do the best against the other teams list.

Jason, People would cheer for you if it was crews lol they just don't care about you winning singles because you win all the time and they want to see japanese do well so they come back, it's really not that personal.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
when mango has a USA tag on everyone goes crazy for him
when I have one on im not wanted to win IN MY OWN STATE

can u see how that is dumb?
No one even watches brawl compared to melee. Think about how much melee players love melee and how much brawl players complain about brawl.

It is dumb yes, but you shouldn't take it personally, the only thing brawl players get excited about is out of country players and really good low/mid tier/flashy players lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would like you to be on the crew Jason. If anything so people won't john if america loses.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dabuz has done amazing as of late beating Ally, Vinnie, M2K, Razer, Gnes, the world. He should certainly be an option for the crew battle at least imo.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
a real USA crew could be cool. USA vs. The World is awesome lol it needs to happen at huge tourneys like this

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
East barely lost due to some Florida pride....with a yoshi on our team lol soooo idgaf. If you cannot figure out the solid picks for the event then I am just speechless , this should be an easy process like hylian said once we see who is actually registered/ guaranteed attending .

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Exactly.

I wont beat a dead horse...but we all know u will be on the crew its kinda...obvious you will rep USA in melee and brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom