• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex series is terribly run. Come forward here and share your problems with it

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I JUST GOTTA SAY IT SINCE I'M GETTING BANNED AND NOBODY ELSE WILL SAY IT

Apex your tournament series is garbage in the way that its set up as an event. Yes its got hype moments thats not what i'm dissing. its how you plan and organize and run these events. It would be one thing if you have 1 off year where people gave negative feedback and you figured out ways around those issues to give us a really well run tournament next year

BUT YOU DON"T DO THAT LMAO LMAO LMAO

You get feedback YEAR AFTER YEAR about people having problems with how you run your tournaments and year after year you give us ****ty problems.

With that kind of consistency to always deliver failure/poorly run tournament we should always expect that you organizers will always give us a poorly run apex every single time. I'm ****ing sick of these horribly run apex tournaments and this time you're going to sit down and listen to us and fix your **** and give us a good tournament series next year.

Smash community-step forward and ***** about what the problem with apex is in general and you people in charge need to figure out how you're going to deal with that and deliver us from those problems in your next Apex

And if you guys don't give us a good apex after this nobody should show up to your **** at all lmao
Apex shouldn't have been the biggest tournament ever because it was run like a pile of ****

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Well, this year you can't really blame them for the weather/venue problems, since the venue themselves actually ended up breaking a lot of laws. I don't really know much about any other issues, but you have to give the amazing staff credit for not letting anything get cut and finishing by Sunday, even if it was kind of late.

Big Daddy Josh

Smash Apprentice
You haven't really explained what any of the problems were. I wasn't there but I enjoyed watching the tourney this weekend. So not complaints from me.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Add reasons, besides the one that they couldn't prevent this year, then people will talk.

Edit: Actually didn't this fool say he quit Smashboards?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

its a grassroots event with 4 digits of people. **** happens, get over it.

Liamcal

Smash Rookie
I kind of have to agree with AirFair about how it wasn't Apex's fault about that venue. I mean, they should have looked more into detail about the place, but you would expect it to not collapse and stuff. The PM removal was a shame though.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It is kind of hilarious that Twitch found a better venue in the span of a few hours for Apex than the Apex staff could find with all of the months they had to do it.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, cut them some slack. They had to find another venue on the fly and lost an entire day in the process. I'm impressed that they were able to put together a product after all that adversity!

I wasn't at the event. I just wanted to say that I'm sure that the tournament could have been run better and more efficiently, but what did you expect after everything that happened?

Top Bottom