• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I will ask for replacement if you're not going to treat me with respect. It's NAI, I'm just disgusted by how you are unable to cope with a simple request.

Wam

Smash Ace
T] The

Wam Wam Thoughts on Fonti's words about you the last page? Do you know her well?
Nope 1 game together. I still think fonts reactions and day 1 play is scummy. At the moment though I think it's being obe.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Ok a few posts have happened. I'm going to read.

I might have questions about what's going on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote Sabrar

Will vote Sabrar->Wam->Xivii with the wagons that are available right now. Don't care about Vic.

Also, if two letters are enough to enrage you, then you may wish to pursue a less confrontational hobby.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I did recall that which is why I was leaning towards this being true. More willing to mass claim now

Wam

Smash Ace
Vote Sabrar

Will vote Sabrar->Wam->Xivii with the wagons that are available right now. Don't care about Vic.

Also, if two letters are enough to enrage you, then you may wish to pursue a less confrontational hobby.
So you think town is stacked enough to make a mafia double voter balance?

Sabrar

Smash Ace
It's not two letters. It's the fact that I asked you politely the first time and you ignored it. I asked you the second time and you ignored it. And you seemingly do it deliberately.

Please yeet Xivii.

Chaco Chaco : request replacement

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm also not willing to actually push mass claiming. There are obvious pros and cons. I just wanted to do something that made the game start rolling, so I went with that. If I get NK'd we get a clear out of it. If I don't get NK'd because my role doesn't DO anything, I get to play day phase for longer. I was gonna claim before day's end anyway. I would've claimed sooner if I didn't pick up incoming mason vibes from Sabrar. I waited to see where he would go.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

Further to this town must be stacked for a double voter to work. How does a mass claim help there?
Missed that question. My b. Mafia double voter is a powerful role, but town double voter really isn't. It could be on either side and fit my hypothesis. I HIGHLY suspect janitor exists in a set-up like this (which is why I wanted to claim).

Malakandra

Smash Lord
You're supposed to be our town leader. We're not mass claiming D1.
Gotcha, ill think things over more before I post.

Your king is also looking for a new governor position. Will be accepting applications

Wam

Smash Ace
Is hiding flips not considered *******?
Depends on the forum but it's on that way. It depends on how it's done. If it's done "xxx role and alignment will not be revealed. That's less ***** than xxx was mafia when they were town.

Those with experience does ryker like gambiting?

Wam

Smash Ace
It's not two letters. It's the fact that I asked you politely the first time and you ignored it. I asked you the second time and you ignored it. And you seemingly do it deliberately.

Please yeet Xivii.

Chaco Chaco : request replacement
I'm with sabrar theres winding people up for the game and theres winding people up for no reason. This seems the 2nd.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Depends on the forum but it's on that way. It depends on how it's done. If it's done "xxx role and alignment will not be revealed. That's less ***** than xxx was mafia when they were town.

Those with experience does ryker like gambiting?
In my younger days I did it constantly, I'm a bit more reserved in my old age.

In Gigabots Mafia I legitimately claimed Mafia traitor in my first post and directly told my scum buddies.

In Dissidia Mafia, I won as SK claiming Day Vig who somehow got his role blocked the entire game.

In Mario Party 2 Mafia, as town Dayvig, I shot the second best player, after me, on the first page.

It's not outside of my wheelhouse.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm with sabrar theres winding people up for the game and theres winding people up for no reason. This seems the 2nd.
There's defined value in it for winding people up. Can talk about it post game, but if being called "Sabby" is just crossing the line and too much to bear, then holy hell, do something else.

Wam

Smash Ace
There's defined value in it for winding people up. Can talk about it post game, but if being called "Sabby" is just crossing the line and too much to bear, then holy hell, do something else.
Let's discuss after.

In my younger days I did it constantly, I'm a bit more reserved in my old age.

In Gigabots Mafia I legitimately claimed Mafia traitor in my first post and directly told my scum buddies.

In Dissidia Mafia, I won as SK claiming Day Vig who somehow got his role blocked the entire game.

In Mario Party 2 Mafia, as town Dayvig, I shot the second best player, after me, on the first page.

It's not outside of my wheelhouse.
I do love a gambit and a janitor does give many options. Here's my view on what could be happening. Or he could be telling the truth.

1) ryker is mafia with xx. Flips mafia, later mafia janitor flips and another member of the team claims masons gets believed goes to endgame.

2) mafia use the janitor to hide rykers flip repeat the above.

Also ryker do you have written mod confirmation your partner is town?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah. I asked in mod DM IMMEDIATELY when I saw my role name was Mason to make sure there was no confusion.

Reactions: Wam

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna ask Chaco Chaco in public since I would just be asking in private and relaying it to which others would have to ask in private to confirm.

Are factional night kills (mafia or indy teams) allowed to NKill their own in this game, mechanically speaking?

Top Bottom