• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
But Malaka just hints that he only knew their flavor and refuses to expand on this, which is pissing me off.
I did not know laser's specifc ability,, I made an educated guess about the specific role and saw how Laser reacted to my soft for it. Sorry for being vague, but I feel this is best.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think the Laser flip is necessary to figure out the game.

I also think Boom's behavior is towny regardless of Laser's alignment.

I'm ok with a hammer.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If thats not clear, I've decided on Laser because if he doesn't flip we get bogged down the whole game by this. Laser town should indicate town Wam and scum Xivii I think. Scum flip clears Xivii and makes Wam look worse.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If thats not clear, I've decided on Laser because if he doesn't flip we get bogged down the whole game by this. Laser town should indicate town Wam and scum Xivii I think. Scum flip clears Xivii and makes Wam look worse.
I'm partially going for Laser over Wam because I think Wam misreading Laser is more likely than the reverse, but I wouldn't rule town!Laser scum!Wam out.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm partially going for Laser over Wam because I think Wam misreading Laser is more likely than the reverse, but I wouldn't rule town!Laser scum!Wam out.
Its not impossible, just very improbable. Reminds me of town Wam being so against running up Somi in things I like.

Chaco

Never Logs In
“Kings Canyon...in the DARK?” Almost nightfall.

Vote Count 1.7:

Wam(4): UtopianPoyzin, FrozenFlame, Eido, BoomFrog
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Bessie(2): RedRyu, Wam,
LaserGuy(6): Xivii, Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Ryker

Not Voting(1):
Malakandra

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Vote: Laserguy

It turns out his moment of bardic inspiration was a one off. He performed at royal blanket and was absolutely dreadful, upset the queen so much she cried in her room for days. For this, he must be beheaded! May his blood be given to the hounds!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry about no showing yesterday guys, last day of on-call was a ****ing nightmare, got like 3 hours of sleep as I was up all night advising investigations on a double homicide, a non-lethal shootout resulting in two hospitalizations, and a stabbing incident over a barking ****ing dog

I'll be here till deadline, trying to catch up on that last few pages now, if anything needs immediate attention ping me and lmk

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
If you had to pick a coaster boon who would it be?

I would pick vic for the post below

No attempt to use the information for solving.
From early game I'd also go for Vic. But I was really hoping to get some commitment from Xivii and Fonti before Mala made it clear that flash yeet switch wasn't happening.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
sorry about no showing yesterday guys, last day of on-call was a ****ing nightmare, got like 3 hours of sleep as I was up all night advising investigations on a double homicide, a non-lethal shootout resulting in two hospitalizations, and a stabbing incident over a barking ****ing dog

I'll be here till deadline, trying to catch up on that last few pages now, if anything needs immediate attention ping me and lmk
Don't panic. We're basically done. Laser is going to get hammered.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Yo, a jailer with an inno child and masons makes no sense, he can protect them with no dowmside.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Wam will do what Wam thinks is best. Dont want to lock down a protective role, but I dont have any active abilities and I'm guessing the masons don't either.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Strongman exists. Wam should flip a coin and protect Mala on heads. That's enough deterrent to move the kill but also gives some chance to protect others.

Top Bottom