• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Unofficial Vote Count 1.6.1:
Wam(4): UtopianPoyzin, FrozenFlame, Eido, BoomFrog
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Bessie(2): RedRyu, Wam,
LaserGuy(5): Xivii, Bessie, Fontisian, Vicarin, Maven

Not Voting(2):
Malakandra, Ryker

14 players so 8 to yeet

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Bessie isn't a valid option right now. Pick between LaserGuy and wam

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Same, and also please explain why you haven't voted dispite your stance about people waiting until deadline.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Also, I think we should stop claiming. Scum surely have fake claims so we are getting nothing out of it but scum are getting good info.

Wam

Smash Ace
Also due to being busy this evening and time difference I'm unlikely to be around from about 2.5 hours from this post.

So if you want anything from me mows your chance.

If I do get lynched go for bessie tomorrow and have a good look at font and ryker.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mala, town!Laser would not believe that you possibly had a full clear on him. He already didn't believe there would be Masons in the game. Town!Laser would have responded to Vic with a statement like "i don't think he has a full clear on me [...]" His response here was made solely for the sake of attempting to town tell.

Do you have anything more relevant to Laser that's preventing you from wanting to lynch him?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And that's not all. His reads are just very fake. The one on me stands out the most. Town!Laser simply would not believe this:

Her content in the latter half of the Day has been pretty decent and I think she has come out the better of her scraps with Xivii.
or his earlier assessment of Laser vs Xiv.

Mala, instead of being paranoid of me all game and letting that dictate how you play, just trust me for once and use the actual information from the flip to read me.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
No, I'm willing to yeet Laser today, I was merely explaining another factor in why I wasn't willing to earlier. I'm waiting for the wagons to drum up a bit and then I'll vote, or before I have to go.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Same, and also please explain why you haven't voted dispite your stance about people waiting until deadline.
....I did this already. A hurricane knocked my power out. I unvoted because things were actively happening in the thread and I didn't want scum to be able to cause a quicklynch to cut that off. I said to consider me voting LaserGuy.

I'm back at a PC. Let me finish reading.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
The only reason I've been bringing up my paranoia on you today Xivii is because I can easily see myself not being around tomorrow, so I want to get all my opinions out. I'm of the mind that if Laser flips town here, Xivii is a top candidate to be scum at this point. If Laser flips scum, Xivii is always town.

Don't read into my flip too much town, it will reveal my full rolecard unless I get janitored, and then don't worry too much about the info loss. I'm sure you guys will do great without it.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Planning to place my vote in an hour, so if you want to get anything else out today then now is the time to do it.

Wam

Smash Ace
Malak all.information is good. If you think your going to die tell us all of it.

Wam

Smash Ace

Wam

Smash Ace
They're not wrong. Don't worry, I'll show you when I get back to my laptop.

You think Xivii is town and Bessie is scum. And yet you included Laser voting Xivii instead of Bessie as a reason to townread him. How, exactly, do you explain that?
You have had 23 hours 50 minutes, still waiting.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Deadline is today. I will hammer if need be but I would rather see Bessie or wan gone.
Bessie is not an option and wam is the top option against LaserGuy. Why not move your vote to wam to try to get your second choice yeet? Why do you not suspect LaserGuy? Also, Mala will be the only one to hammer.

Frankly, have you read the whole thread?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malak all.information is good. If you think your going to die tell us all of it.
Nah. All the information i was given will be in my rolecard. Revealing it now doesn't give us enough time to work on it and just gives scum more info to piece together

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
This is a link to your Bessie case again. I assume your copy failed in your copy paste.

Wam

Smash Ace
Sorry

And

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I think LaserGuy really is a tracker due to the way he interacted with Mala. That seems like a weak role for scum given how stacked town are. Unless he's like, a tracker plus something. But that's unlikely since he would be more worried about what Mala knew in that case. I'm inclined to trust Laser's claim.

Wam's claim is NAI. If it was his fake claim he'd have the same reaction.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Nah. All the information i was given will be in my rolecard. Revealing it now doesn't give us enough time to work on it and just gives scum more info to piece together
Maybe confirm with Chaco that it will all be posted.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Laser and wam town reading each other has me feeling like they are both town. If High Judge Mala decides to pardon them I think we should look at the coasters: vicarin, FrozenFlame and redryu.

Or scum is exactly Xivii and Fonti. But we're not going there toDay. If I'm dead by D3 take a serious look at that possibility.

Wam

Smash Ace
And yes I liked it but I was expecting a follow up that has not appeared.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think LaserGuy really is a tracker due to the way he interacted with Mala. That seems like a weak role for scum given how stacked town are. Unless he's like, a tracker plus something. But that's unlikely since he would be more worried about what Mala knew in that case. I'm inclined to trust Laser's claim.

Wam's claim is NAI. If it was his fake claim he'd have the same reaction.
I think he is a tracker or has it as a safe claim, and there is definitely an issue with the claims we have now if he is a scum tracker and Ryker is really in a masonry due to balance. The central thing is, I just don’t believe Laser’s attitude or play style throughout this game. He defended himself for most of the game, then at the last second states that he was never worried about being lynched because the IC could clear him, based on the IC knowing the guys flavor claim. If Malaka has proof he’s a tracker and not just his flavor, that would be a point in his favor. But Malaka just hints that he only knew their flavor and refuses to expand on this, which is pissing me off.

As it is, I think Laser’s play is full of it, but him flipping will reveal a lot more about the game than Wam flipping (such as Xiviis super aggressive drive to get Laser lynched at days end)

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Laser and wam town reading each other has me feeling like they are both town. If High Judge Mala decides to pardon them I think we should look at the coasters: vicarin, FrozenFlame and redryu.

Or scum is exactly Xivii and Fonti. But we're not going there toDay. If I'm dead by D3 take a serious look at that possibility.
if we yeet laser and he flips town do you look more seriously at Xivii? My main concern right now is optimizing our position. I don't think a flash yeet into a random coaster has a much greater chance of hitting scum, and then we get stuck with a laser/wam argument tomorrow.

Top Bottom