• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Money Matches

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
@ Cobrevolution Cobrevolution - Regarding stream setup; I'll be bringing a full quality setup. You're familiar with the capabilities and quality from our streams so I've got that covered.

Would really like dibs on this so please to prioritize the LASmash stream please, thanks!

-SotoH
If anything changes on my end one of us will reach out to you, no problem.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
stranded (when talking about the hero pie mm): "no. it's boring and he isn't a challenge."

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i mean i guess i'll do the ditto, 3/5

and i don't play ness. i'll do $5 samus ness on DL 3/5

curious as to WHO ELSE is gonna mm people

come on fellas

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
can we get solo vs LD in FOX DITTOS?

or at least the continued donations to superboomfan from solo

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Are these MMs going to be scheduled? I'd like to watch them all

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'm not entirely sure if we'd have an actual time schedule. they can take place at any time, but ideally we want to get as many as possible at the recording/commentary setup. people shouldn't be forced into playing at a certain time if it doesn't fit them.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i have to admit, i'm not that optimistic about streaming.

you figure the venue will already have anywhere from 3-6 events being streamed at once, and 1000 people will have their wifi open and working on their phones. if the recorded quality will = the streamed quality, i vote no on it. HOWEVER if it's clear and can be fine/relatively lagless...

but streaming and recording isn't my department. it'll be figured out when we get there i suppose

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If I have my KB at apex, which I probably will, I'll be doing some MM's with people.

If not, maybe, wut.

Top Bottom