• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17-19, 2014 - Somerset, NJ

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Yo you guys need to cool down with badgering the Apex staff. RR pools clearly isn't going to happen. We tried, but time to let it go.

I want to be invited back to Apex in the future.

I did not get to play you much last year we should play more games this year :)

I also wish to play a lot of players who I have never played on N64 going to try to get a lot of games in with everyone that I can. Cant wait for them Smash Fests!!!

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Apex is a smash tourney foremost. No one in the FGC cares about Apex compared to Evo or CEO or NCR. I can't find the numbers for the other fighting games, but I think SF or Marvel (the two most popular fighting games by a substantial margin) had something like 96 entrants last year. If you think SFxT or KI will get similar numbers, good for you, Nintendude.
Quite the contrary I watched it for some hype UMVC3 matches last year. Needless to say after playing close to 10,000 ranked and casual matches of UMVC3 my heart still is with smash; but I did watch the streams last year for UMVC3 :/

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
one of my friends has s rank internet compared to me so I get 4 frames to FU there. last time we played I used only secondaries, then the moment I tried to use fox you said 'ggs I'm out'

DMoogle

A$
I was gonna organize a 64 only tourney in philadelphia, but then everybody (at least all of mdva) said they wouldnt come q_q

jerks.
Hey, for what it's worth, I'm in Malvern now, and I'd totally be down for a tournament in Philly, as long as work didn't get in the way.

Also, you're free to come over practically any time. Just shoot me a PM.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Hey, anyone remember me? No? That's okay, I wasn't that good :p. I quit back in '09 ...

Anyway, I'm thinking of maybe training up to attend this. Now to find that controller ...

killa k

Smash Ace
Hey, anyone remember me? No? That's okay, I wasn't that good :p. I quit back in '09 ...

Anyway, I'm thinking of maybe training up to attend this. Now to find that controller ...

I remember you. We played at NYU and stuff waaay back :). Also, finally took the time to register. See you guys there!

banze

Smash Journeyman
there was no such option.
I have already send a e-mail message to staff but no response.

If nintendude can give a and with that ;]

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
When you are about to post something potentially disrespectful, please ask yourself: What Would Reno Do?

We should hold ourselves to his high standard.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
10 bucks says apex staff and reno will see the above message, come running, spout bull****, and still not answer our emails

Olikus

Smash Champion
someone fix the ruoka danchon problem? Unless he made the troll of rthe century and switched to brawl, Im very certain he registered for the wrong game.

The Star King

Smash Hero
from whom did you read this is the first question

after seeing stuff like "XD Ken gonna team with Isai at EVO 2013 XD" I would take some things with a grain of salt

Skrlx

Smash Champion
M2K told me the same thing when I asked him at a tournament. But he told me that if him and Isai doesn't work out, he'll team with Sensei.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I think it'd be cool.
I really just want M2K to play this game more. Maybe he can force the community to ban more stuff (jk I love m2k).

Annex

Smash Ace
I really just want M2K to play this game more.
Why?
That guy has the most boring playstyle of anyone I've ever watched.
He's almost perfectly predictable in what he will do. I mean, no offense to the guy himself, but **** is his game boring...

mixa

Banned via Warnings
u know a lot of people be

thinking m2k is bad for the community

this is not to get confused

u guys = jelly

m2k da bess

kirby da bess

donkey kong is mad, /64boards is mad
scrubs are mad, low tier heros they be mad
strim is mad, every1 is mad

Top Bottom