• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014: Find me if you want to Learn Fox

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
So my tickets are booked, im 100% confirmed for apex. If you would like to learn how to play fox or would like some advice/analysis or just want me to play some MUs with certain players let me know.This will prob be my last brawl tournament and prob wont be seen again until 2 or 3 months into smash 4s release (wont be learning fox straight away) so take this opportunity to improve! ill be around New York up till the 22nd Jan, hope the few of you that are going have started practicing and look forward to some of the chaos I and the Rest of the UK will bring :)

#BlowUpsWillHappen

Croat

Smash Rookie
How will I know it's you? Should I start to scream C.R.Z. and hope you'll hear my cries?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
How will I know it's you? Should I start to scream C.R.Z. and hope you'll hear my cries?
Im pretty sure i wont be hard to find. Besides ill be with Ixis, he tends to gather a crowed one way or another

Top Bottom