• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeSik

Smash Cadet
wow @ m2k tho..

melee teams 1.
melee singles 2.
brawl teams 2.
brawl singles 2.

noone earns as much as him @brawl/melee events

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
someone get a recording of m2k saying "holla holla get $" in the moonbase alpha voice

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I haven't even touched competitive Smash in about 2 years but after hearing about what happened I'd gladly volunteer to lay the beatdown on anyone scummy enough to steal from Alex and Apex next year. Alex is an amazing TO and Apex is an amazing tournament; I dare say I had more fun at Apex 2010 than at Evo 2012 and I was already on the way out from Smash back then. If you're the kind of person who would contribute to ruining something like this then kindly go jump off a bridge - Earth doesn't need you.

Nightowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YiffyWolfen
Did a full inventory. Missing a lot of things. I am missing sponsor things that I have to replace and it is not cheap. I am very upset and disappointed with the amount of theft. Due to the amount it will cost to replace everything if those things including several wiis, my ps3, and many game jones and other cables, I cannot do apex again. I am really sorry everyone. I hope that person comes thru.
Well ****. This is why we can't have nice things people.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I just told the French brawl community about the situation, Alex. I for one will donate if this is needed, and I know for a fact that I'm not going to be the only one. Every smasher in the world wants an APEX 2014, so you'll have to make it happen :)
For now, I can only wish you the best of luck and continue doing what I've just did : warn people and raise awareness so that if our help is needed, our help will be there.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Did a full inventory. Missing a lot of things. I am missing sponsor things that I have to replace and it is not cheap. I am very upset and disappointed with the amount of theft. Due to the amount it will cost to replace everything if those things including several wiis, my ps3, and many game jones and other cables, I cannot do apex again. I am really sorry everyone. I hope that person comes thru.
Shoutouts to like every Smash major.

Pound 5, Genesis 2, etc.

Smash community, when will you ever be respectable?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to like every Smash major.

Pound 5, Genesis 2, etc.

Smash community, when will you ever be respectable?
It's not necessarily the smash community. It's a big event, and random people from the street who like stealing stuff will see a massive smash tournament as a total goldmine to steal fairly expensive items. I mean this was at a university after all... Definitely a lot of non smashers aware that it was going on.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Does anyone know (even if it's yourself lol) who took my phone charger from my stream station during the Brawl Top 8 at Apex? A friend was at my station and someone came and asked him about it thinking it was his so it was just a misunderstanding. I'm not upset, besides if someone wanted to steal something, they stole a $20 item compared to the thousands of dollars of other equipment lol. It's just that it was definitely my phone charger, and I really liked it and would love to have it back. Hell, I'll give you a differ micro USB phone charger in exchange lol. It's a black Samsung micro USB phone charger, where the plug is a tiny square/cube deal. Further more, there are two labels near the plug that goes into the phone that are kind of twisted/warped to prove it's mine.
I was there. He said he had left his charger there and when I had picked one to ask him if it was his or not, he said it was the one I had picked out. My bad.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
This is very wack man. People really need to stop doing this ****. Strife I'm sorry this happened to you. This isn't the kind of reward you deserve for running a successful event.

People are *** backwards as ****. -__-

And whoever stole from him....needs the **** beaten out of them. :mad:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Is there a shoutouts/results thread yet? Or is this it now haha?
nah there will be a results thread

in the meantime continue to charge your kamehameha shoutouts post. I know i'm still charging my spirit bomb post

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol dang. That post will probably take me 3 hours to type...

So here is an early one. Shout outs to everyone! AlexStrife, sponsors, competitors, spectators, workers, Subway, AZ, NC, WA, Cali, Europe, commentary (Jaxel and those uploads!) and that stream.

Shout outs to LOZR and Renth for being the 2 newest smashers that I wish I had met years ago.

A more detailed one will be coming out when the results thread is made hahaha.

Oh and also a major shout out to those who helped my bro and I prank the greater portion of the smash community. Armada getting DQ'd lit a huge fire under everyones ***** hahaha.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Shoutouts to R e d X for being the cutest guy at Apex ;)

LOE1

Smash Lord
my wario was the cutest guy at apex

yall be jelly of him. dont be hatin

Super

Smash Apprentice
It's not necessarily the smash community. It's a big event, and random people from the street who like stealing stuff will see a massive smash tournament as a total goldmine to steal fairly expensive items. I mean this was at a university after all... Definitely a lot of non smashers aware that it was going on.
Thisx10. Most likely they were not well known community members but random/new people. Just get strict no bs security and enforcers that you trust.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Look, I spotted Kakera wearing my Dedede hat. I saw some incredibly cute **** this weekend. Red X was still the cutest. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom