• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
This tournament has been fantastic so far! So many hype matches from all Smash games.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Tant as TOs you me and dekar have that insight but there are so many people who don't get it and take the work Alex and the apex team put in for granted and assume it's incredibly simple lol. At the very least they underestimate the sacrifice and effort involved if they don't think it's easy

:phone:

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Why is Brawl on the front page of Twitch on a stream well known to the Smash community while Melee ends up on Bifuteki, where it hasn't been for the entire event and which people are having a hard time finding and which pretty much everyone in Jaxel's chat right now on 8wayrun is warning us is a terribad stream? Shouldn't FGC stuff be on Bifuteki since Melee hasn't ever been on that channel and it's a fighting game stream anyway?

Sigh

Enjoy all the people in the 8wayrun and Clashtournaments stream chats that are super confused about where Melee is.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I never learned how to read either Haveafit.
You may notice that I know which stream is what and have been checking the schedule and reading just fine, and that I'm more concerned for the randoms that have been popping on the wrong streams in greater numbers than normal.

But whatever, if no one else thinks it's a big deal then maybe it isn't and the larger amount of confusion today is just a coincidental function of more curious viewers in general.

Does it really not seem weird to anyone else not to have dedicated streams rather than mixing them around? Guess it's just me. CHANGE IS SCARY MAN

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You may notice that I know which stream is what and have been checking the schedule and reading just fine, and that I'm more concerned for the randoms that have been popping on the wrong streams in greater numbers than normal.

But whatever, if no one else thinks it's a big deal then maybe it isn't and the larger amount of confusion today is just a coincidental function of more curious viewers in general.

Does it really not seem weird to anyone else not to have dedicated streams rather than mixing them around? Guess it's just me. CHANGE IS SCARY MAN
Well this would all be solved if Twitch had a chat feature or something so people could tell them.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Any bracket for melee singles? Everyone's asking for it.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
The melee stream is down. Tell the TOs and melee commentators.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Bifuteki stream cutting off at random times. I don't care about your differences. Next time hire VGbootcamp.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Stream breaks in the middle of an incredible set between Leffen and Hungrybox

Thanks Apex

Next year can Melee not get the broken stream by the streamer that's never streamed anything in SD on Sunday please

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Give Prog some dough for saving Melee by recording matches on his cell to upload to Youtube while Melee's broken stream is still broken

B_AWAL

Smash Master
M2K won 3-1 vs Mango!!!!!

(I had to decide to watch Zero vs Kkr or that fight lol)

:sonic:

Shaky vs RYO :(

ESAM, MVD & Anti in same quad of bracket :(

BRacket is STUPID(STACKED)

EVERYMATCH IS SOOO GUUUUUUUUUUD

DUDE why did Dabuz NO SHACK Rains hand?

I CANT PICK WHICH 1 2 WATCH BRAWL OR MELEE!?!?!?!

*Blows Brains out*

ADHD vs 9B!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom