• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I hope luckys going, i miss that team

If mango doesnt have a teammate he can team with me and have all the money we win to pay for parties

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
FLying into jfk at 4pm on thursday. Anyone wanna mmeet up at the airport and train to the hotel together? Im scurred of travelling alone n.n

LLDL

Smash Hero
Second biggest was Apex 2012 with 318. Crimson was slightly off I think he thought it was 312?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah it would be P4 and then Apex 2012 and currently Apex 2013. Still hoping we can break 2012's attendance though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Registered for Smash Bros. 64 and Brawl Singles. Who would like to team with me for doubles?

I'm a Sonic main from West Coast Canada and can play a good aggressor and stock tank with momentum cancelling.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just a note that if you have NOT set your teammates per the site you will need to do so by the 5th.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
OP won't do anything.

Put it in the headline.

also, are the Japanese teams set yet?

Who's checkin' with them about that? Last i checked they didn't select teams.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Second biggest was Apex 2012 with 318. Crimson was slightly off I think he thought it was 312?
Nah, I was just using the singles + doubles number (316 atm) rather than the singles only one (309 atm). Not really fair since the 2012 number (318) is singles only but **** it I'm biased :p

But yeah, we technically need 9 more to beat 2012 as the 2nd biggest Melee singles event of all time.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If anyone relatively decent would like to team, hit me up via PM or ill check back here and register us. Again, Sonic main from Alberta, Canada. Ive had some decent luck when competing in doubles as well as almost taking a set with my partner DTP from Felix (Diddy player from Washington if I recall right?) and his teammate. I'm in it to win it, and work well with a lot of other characters. I've got respectful chemistry with Snake and Peach players, but I can work with anyone. Also Koolaid if you see this, KillLock is looking to team with you for APEX if you're interested. If you don't know who he is, he's our best player here in AB, though he typically goes back and forth with Alphicans as well. Marth player who also can use Snake and Meta Knight. If you're interested he hit your post up on AiB.

It not that's cool but I can guarantee you're getting a good player in KillLock.

In other news, WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH A CANADIAN SONIC?! I qualified for the bracket in singles for Sunrise when I went to Japan.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hey everyone. I've updated the Apex 2013 Money Match Finder thread and indexed all the other MM threads I could find. I've also added some hype/$50+ matches.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY MORE $50+ MMS OR ANYTHING ELSE SUPER RIDICULOUSLY HYPE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Also if I've missed anyone's MM requests let me know.

Of course I'll need to see links to anything I add to the OP of that thread as a safeguard from trolling (never thought i'd hear myself say those words)

HAVE FUN LOSING YOUR MONEY EVERYONE!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Right. I appear to be totally stuck for housing, I'm a british brawler travelling with one other and we dont have anywhere to stay for friday, saturday and sunday, can someone please PM me about a place to stay during that time.

Please and thanks

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i posted it a while ago.

32 pools of 16-man bracket

top 4 make it out

128 man bracket sunday (everyone starts in winners)

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
okay, thanks. I just didn't see it in the OP or on the Apex website so I wasn't sure

might be good to put it there since it seems like a number of people are still unclear on the format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom