• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
You *****s in here talkin like chaosmarth isn't sitting right next to the bracket and tweeting every result that's brought up and match as its called. Calm y'all ***** down

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't see why the SMASH community has to support the communities of games like SSF4:AE and UMvC3 when those games are already MUCH more popular than Smash games and they do nothing but talk **** about us.

Luma

Smash Lord
Luma are you ********? Have you not been looking at my twitter?

sry i wasnt following some random dudes twitter, the offical one stopped with an updated 64 bracket

and pretty sure you didnt post anything relevant, otherwise the whole stream would have been able to fill in the bracket but hey, it even got changed and we didnt knew jack **** about it, way to inform us

xFats

Smash Apprentice
Hey luma instead of saying you won't follow the twitter of some random dude yet you in this thread *****ing about no updates that's he's actually giving, go check his **** and tell me "nothing is relevant"

:phone:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
is from a sponsor... They only say Friday And Saturday....
The first schedule was from sunday in onestream... Only top 8 of every tournament
No r2 pools brawl, all bracket melee.... So much things for 1 day.

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice
Leon's out of brawl singles. Not even surprised.

is from a sponsor... They only say Friday And Saturday....
The first schedule was from sunday in onestream... Only top 8 of every tournament
No r2 pools brawl, all bracket melee.... So much things for 1 day.
melee only got 3 rounds of winners, not the whole bracket. They're not getting as screwed over as you but they still getting screwed.

Luma

Smash Lord
brawl only, my point still stands

edit: dont get my wrong, you are doing a good job, but this stuff is supposed to be done by the TO/staff for both games, esp if there is a bracket released and then said on stream that they will change it

Luma

Smash Lord
then why arent you uploading on the offical apex twitter? they does every big tournament even creates a twitter account and then have other people do the work on their accounts? sry but this does not make sense (also if you are on the staff why no melee updates, or do i have to follow another random account for that aswell)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
the worst about this tournament (actually most tournaments) is that we dont get any offical news about the brackets and dont bull**** me like they are doing their best bla bla, i've hosted tournaments aswell, how hard would it be to have 1 guy with a laptop posting the new results everytime? srsly, thats NO ****ing work at all and still we are too stupid for it and have to rely on people at the venue to text us, thats ********
http://selebu.getimba.de/bilder/apex_bra.gif

Refresh the image to get updates as they happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom