• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTsm

Smash Master
@DRDN

*clicks Smash tab*
*see's traditional fighters*

wat.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
worst stream of a smash tourney

why?

Because they're streaming ****ing Marvel vs Capcom.
The only hype is that a Melee player is ****** all in Marvel.

JTsm

Smash Master
> 2 years to prepare biggest smash tournament ever.
> 1 stream.

Wat

NNID
Budget_Player
I'm pretty salty about this. From what I hear we have **** like Mr R. vs. M2K or Vinnie vs. Orion or some **** like that going on in Brawl bracket... AND THEY ARE STREAMING UMvC3 ON THE MAIN STREAM?! Am I the only one who finds this kinda... ****ing stupid?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Don't complain do better
STFU.

If they had over a year and the support that Alex had, then I imagine most TOs could do a better job. Have two streams! Is that really something that's difficult to do? Quit being humping on Alex Strife's nuts.

Luma

Smash Lord
the worst about this tournament (actually most tournaments) is that we dont get any offical news about the brackets

and dont bull**** me like they are doing their best bla bla, i've hosted tournaments aswell, how hard would it be to have 1 guy with a laptop posting the new results everytime? srsly, thats NO ****ing work at all and still we are too stupid for it and have to rely on people at the venue to text us, thats ********

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
the worst about this tournament (actually most tournaments) is that we dont get any offical news about the brackets

and dont bull**** me like they are doing their best bla bla, i've hosted tournaments aswell, how hard would it be to have 1 guy with a laptop posting the new results everytime? srsly, thats NO ****ing work at all and still we are too stupid for it and have to rely on people at the venue to text us, thats ********
Absolutely right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom