• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Still need a partner for Brawl doubles. I'm going Snake and can go MK if I need to. Already got an offer, but I don't do well with Diddys so probably no Diddys xd.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Google wallet is being dumb right now...but I really am trying to register :laugh:

Edit: it stopped being dumb, and I got to register. hype! Also, I guess it updates every day?

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Bizkit, I team really well with snakes, and depending on what this guy ^^^ between our posts does, Id be willing to team with you.

My support game is legit.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Is there a housing thread? and if not I would like to ask...

Is there anyone with housing room left or someone who needs an extra smasher in a hotel room?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Give em the benefit of the doubt. I still use the revolution skin, those announcements and quick links don't show up for me

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Give em the benefit of the doubt. I still use the revolution skin, those announcements and quick links don't show up for me
there's an option to turn it off in the user cp -- and I've had several people contact me for Apex thread links to find out they all turned it off, enough so that I might consider removing that option temporary (for a couple days)

yea, im gonna **** AE :)
good luck!

Alukard

Smash Hero

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
As people don't post often on the teammate thread, looking for a melee teammate. I mostly use Ganondorf and I secondary Luigi. I prefer a spacie to team with but I'll team with just about anyone and any character at this point

strawhats

Smash Master
So I heard Duck is going to this now. Pretty hyped from what I've heard about him.
Definitely gotta get some games in with him and plup. Not to mention IHSB, Wes (always wanted to play him) and maybe Hugs (if he ends up going). This tourney is pretty stacked with Samus.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ramin is still coming too right?

And Keit, this is special for me too since ive never actually entered melee at a national
I'm only in consistent contact with Leon atm but Mr. R wouldn't miss this for the world. He's coming.

I also never entered a Melee national so it'll be the first for us both! I didn't go to Pound 2 although I had a ride and I didn't do Pound 3 cause the date was bad for me.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Apex wearing a fox mask and will sit near Alex Strife the entire time, anyone that wishes to take a picture with me(with fox mask) please PM me in advance.

Roller

Smash Legend
you got this dude! I want to see you get into bracket ;)
Thanks for the support! n_n
Make sure you get in there too!
Haha. Sorry dude. I must have missed te post. I'll do $5 bo3/5 your call. :gw: vs whoever. As long as its not snake. :(

:phone:
Let's do Bo5, cause.. More games=more fun? Or something like that.
So I heard Duck is going to this now. Pretty hyped from what I've heard about him.
My boy Duck is going to **** everyone and their grandmothers at this.

6th PILLAR!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Is that the person that does the atlantic north smash scene skits over dragon ball Z clips? Thats super legit, I might have to catch a picture too.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So yeah, I believe non-Smash games will be hype as well.
I'm kinda whack, but does anyone want to MM in Ultimate at this?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im pretty hyped for AE and marvel myself.

I probably wont do well in either since I havnt had time to play (and my stick is being dual modded so its gone) but still hyped

What's The Point

Smash Master
I did additional registration to add Smash 64 and UMvC3 and used the conact form, but the games still aren't listed.for me in the player list. I want to make sure I'm registered for them.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Definitely gotta get some games in with him and plup. Not to mention IHSB, Wes (always wanted to play him) and maybe Hugs (if he ends up going). This tourney is pretty stacked with Samus.
U didn't mention Darrell and Violence and ThePrime are goin plus Pi(III) my Samus brothern coming out strong :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I did additional registration to add Smash 64 and UMvC3 and used the conact form, but the games still aren't listed.for me in the player list. I want to make sure I'm registered for them.
I'll make sure you're added. PM me the email you used to add the additional games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom