• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Chudat needs a partner for Brawl, he's looking for a good teammate, post up!
I'll come to this if I get to team with ChuDat

I'm a terrible Sonic main

but I was one of Chu's anonymous melee internet fanboys

he's the reason I got into competitive smash

and made me who I am today

lmao

Anth0ny

Smash Master
"‘Super Smash Bros. Brawl' was one of my favorite games to play when I was a child on my Nintendo 64. When I came to FGCU, I found a few other people and we played in Everglades Hall. I found out about Video Game Club when I was a freshman," Giuffrida said.
I raged. 10 times.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yeah man, that's amazing! Good stuff you guys, was actually hoping to meet you one day Viper.
Thanks Guys and Keitaro meeting you would be great. I can learn a thing or 2.

Cant wait to meet some of the epic players going to this and some of the other falcos i look up to.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
S2j mm? $5-20

top 40 control ama dont ask anyone anything

my dad is my mom

l2url can you get with the grip

no i have no grip

top 3 control

Eggz

Smash Hero
I may be able to do this. Gotta check gas, tolls, distance, and how many double cheeseburgers I want and I can come up with a price and if you guys are up for it I'll get ya'll. I'll post back in a bit.

I've come to a solution, I can get you guys for $10 each. Its better than $15 to $20 each taking public transit. Let me know if you're interested. I have a van so I can fit you all in one trip. This is only for Thursday though cause I most likely won't be willing to take anyone back to NY after the tourney.
In the name of the humble nordic north I accept your generous offer! 4259235796, if no other WA post, text me and I'll make sure you have all the necessary contact info for us incase I drop my phone in a toilet before then or something. Thanks a lot <3

M@v

Subarashii!
Thanks Guys and Keitaro meeting you would be great. I can learn a thing or 2.

Cant wait to meet some of the epic players going to this and some of the other falcos i look up to.
Looking forward to playing you, because we definitely should.

...just don't expect a Falco ditto from me, not a fan of that mu (like most falcos lol)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Holy ****, Duck is coming?! Duck + Plup!!? My two favorite samus players!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
looking for a partner in apex

about me:
OK - Falco
capable of taking games off of the following people: bassem, trela, gnes, ultimaterazer, zeton, mjg, domo, so on and so fourth

would prefer a fox main, or any character that can go balls deep and i make sure they dont get beat up too bad (support)

PM me as i wont be looking at this thread again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
In the name of the humble nordic north I accept your generous offer! 4259235796, if no other WA post, text me and I'll make sure you have all the necessary contact info for us incase I drop my phone in a toilet before then or something. Thanks a lot <3
I may be able to do this for you guys, but I posted for the other people in the thread earlier first. Ill see if they'll take the offer and if not ill message you. Also how many people would need a ride if I got you guys?

Edit: Oh you are apart of the washington group I was talking to before. Well please make sure they know about this. Also when you guys figure out your flight info let me know.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Do I hear Brawl ditto talk?

Olimar dittos. Best in game.

Also a pity I won't be there, I"m sure I would've been a good addition to the Gauntlet.

After all, how many Ganons have beaten a Falco on Norfair, eh MPrime? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom