• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone willing to draw for free?

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
I don't think this is gonna work but it's worth a shot. I don't have funds to pay for a commission, but I want to know if anyone would like to draw me a profile picture for Smashboards and YouTube for the fun of it. For further details, please reply. Thanks!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I don't think this is gonna work but it's worth a shot. I don't have funds to pay for a commission, but I want to know if anyone would like to draw me a profile picture for Smashboards and YouTube for the fun of it. For further details, please reply. Thanks!
I was thinking of taking a break today, so maybe this is a good way to spend my time.

Haha what do you want on the profile pic? And you wanted a Profile pic for Youtube too? So two different ones?

Last edited:

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, thank you! I want a picture of red Dark Pit, but I'm not sure what pose or anything. If you would want to do two I'd be all for it but you certainly don't have to. Maybe you could include the red shirt Lucas in there somehow. Tell me what else you want me to add on because I know this is pretty vague

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Oh wow, thank you! I want a picture of red Dark Pit, but I'm not sure what pose or anything. If you would want to do two I'd be all for it but you certainly don't have to. Maybe you could include the red shirt Lucas in there somehow.
Hmm i'll see what i can do. And yeah i can throw in some Lucas in there for giggles xD i'll have them done by the end of today maybe? If not definitely tomorrow i can post them here for you.

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
okay. You SURE you don't know what pose you'd like to see on them?
Hmm. Have Dark Pit doing something with the separated silver bow. Holding one in front and one close to his head I guess in an intimidating way. Have Lucas standing like he does after performing the taunt where he uses pk love (the one taunt he uses magic in). Make sure Dark Pit is in his red pallet and make sure Lucas is also in his red pallet. If you want to change stuff up with the poses that's okay, just make Dark Pit the main part of the picture and make them both look intimidating. Also, if I ever wanted art in the future would you be up for it when you're free or is this just a one time thing?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Hmm. Have Dark Pit doing something with the separated silver bow. Holding one in front and one close to his head I guess in an intimidating way. Have Lucas standing like he does after performing the taunt where he uses pk love (the one taunt he uses magic in). Make sure Dark Pit is in his red pallet and make sure Lucas is also in his red pallet. If you want to change stuff up with the poses that's okay, just make Dark Pit the main part of the picture and make them both look intimidating. Also, if I ever wanted art in the future would you be up for it when you're free or is this just a one time thing?
i know i said otherwise before, but i'll have it done around this time tomorrow. Apparently i have somewhere to be in the afternoon. So yeah just a heads up. g'day.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Lol i was just about to write to you.

Uhhh I have one done. But im at a friends place atm typing this, so I don't have the file on hand ,xD When I return home in the morning (?) sometime tomorrow, i shall post it haha sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I'm so sorry to bother you, but are you able to post the pictures files yet?
:p
Nope.

Just sit tight. Was a busy weekend away. I wanted to do a second one but my wrist is really bugging me. but i'll post it eventually xD Thats a promise bud. haha

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
okay i guess the link works XD

But yeah i didnt end up putting Lucas in because it would take up alot of space and look like a mess in a profile box. Not quite sure if even this will look great scaled down but i hope it does the job ^_^''

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
okay i guess the link works XD

But yeah i didnt end up putting Lucas in because it would take up alot of space and look like a mess in a profile box. Not quite sure if even this will look great scaled down but i hope it does the job ^_^''
I DON'T REALLY CARE THAT LUCAS ISN'T IN IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I OWE YOU!!! You really made my day ^~^ Do you think you'd be up for any other art when you're free in the future or is this it

Last edited:

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom