• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wants to be my coach?

Sprenzy

Smash Apprentice
So there is neutral, combo and punish game and along with that there is zoning, conditioning, threatening, reading I suck at all of them, so either I just throw random Nair and hope it hits or try to dash dance grab or something

Requires a lot of concentration, knowledge and intellectual skills

I'm not using these tactics and stuff and I'm not even thinking ahead of steps I really want to be solid at the fundamentals and play smart. I want to be able to analyze and play smart without doing random moves

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
So there is neutral, combo and punish game and along with that there is zoning, conditioning, threatening, reading I suck at all of them, so either I just throw random Nair and hope it hits or try to dash dance grab or something

I'm not using these tactics and stuff and I'm not even thinking ahead of steps I really want to be solid at the fundamentals and play smart. I want to be able to analyze and play smart without doing random moves
First of all, are you looking for a Melee tutor? If so, you're in the wrong place, because this is the Smash 4 boards.
Second of all, who is your main? That will make a difference as to who can adequately train you and what advice you should receive.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
First of all, are you looking for a Melee tutor? If so, you're in the wrong place, because this is the Smash 4 boards.
Second of all, who is your main? That will make a difference as to who can adequately train you and what advice you should receive.
I'd love to help. But who do you main?

Rn guys, I think it's Better if we just suggest that he play a basic character like DK, pit, marth/Lucina, etc... if he don't know the fundamentals.

Some vids to watch if you don't know Sprenzy Sprenzy . Also, from now on, main Pit for a month or so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom