• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to exchange NNID's or Friend codes?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Willing to help with the matchup discussion by playing with some Falco players. When would be the best time to play some of you?

Loutus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5430-0125-6078
As an aspiring Falco main, I'm hoping to improve my game and play other Falcos. Unfortunately, I only have a 3DS but hopefully I can still play some of you :D. FC code is 5430-0125-6078.

zombifiedsquid

Smash Rookie
NNID
zombifiedsquid
3DS FC
1091-8722-2904
Mind if i add you? I would like to have someone to practice with and give tips on how to improve on my Falco.
Have at it, that's why I posted my username lol. I'm always looking for more people to play with.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
NNID is AnEvilLemon, same as under my picture. I feel like I'm struggling with Falco (and in general). If anyone has the time to play a few rounds and help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Most of my time online is around 10pm EST.

Last edited:

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
NNID: Uranium238

I'm very new to Falco, and I habe issues landing the Dair.

porfiry

Smash Rookie
NNID
superiorundrlng
3DS FC
2277-7743-2903
I've been playing for a while but only against friends and we're all around the same skill level. I'd like to get a chance to play some good Falcos in some dittos or something so I could learn and get better. Most nights down to play at least a little bit.

NNID: superiorundrlng

Top Bottom