• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to exchange NNID's or Friend codes?

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
For Glory's "no platforms or get out" mentality has got me feelin bad.
Basically this is a social thread, get some Falco dittos or maybe something else going.
AtomicRobotic on WiiU

Valand43

Smash Rookie
Same as the OP. I may not be the best, but I'm always up for good matches, as I'm learning. My NNID is Goromir.

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
If you ever want to play some friendlies, Smash Ladder is a really great site.

Regardless, I'd be down. My NNID is Yoichx.

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
I'll be adding you all this weekend, hopefully we can get some smashing going soon.
:b:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey all, do you want me to sticky this? If not, then whatever, but I haven't seen other character discussion threads with this sort of thread. Usually, people ask to play each other in the social/general discussion thread, but if you guys want this to be a dedicated thread on playing and practicing against each other, then I'll sticky it.

You can add me as well; I don't have a Wii U yet, but I do have a NNID which is sort of useless outside of eShop and stuff like that.

Last edited:

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
Hey all, do you want me to sticky this? If not, then whatever, but I haven't seen other character discussion threads with this sort of thread. Usually, people ask to play each other in the social/general discussion thread, but if you guys want this to be a dedicated thread on playing and practicing against each other, then I'll sticky it.

You can add me as well; I don't have a Wii U yet, but I do have a NNID which is sort of useless outside of eShop and stuff like that.
You should totally sticky this! Would be great for people interested in Falco to come to this thread and get some practice sessions in.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You should totally sticky this! Would be great for people interested in Falco to come to this thread and get some practice sessions in.
Well that's one person, I'd like some more input on this even if it's a good idea. Maybe someone has a really good reason for it not to be stickied. Eh, if nobody says a thing when I wake up tomorrow, then I'm stickying this thread.

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
That would be great!
I would love to play with all you guys, even if it's just online.
I'm pretty much a lone smasher where I am right now it seems. Whoever we use we can learn something about how they work and how to up our game.
I promise not to mess around too much. :grin:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
2 yes's.... Fine enough with me. Thread is stickied.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
If play :4zelda:, so if anyone wants to play to learn the match up, I'm game. I don't have much experience against :4falco: so maybe we could help each other learn the match ups?

NNID: mjsmi2

NNID
CRQ-L-07
3DS FC
4854-6608-1552
I'm throwing my hat into the ring as a Falco main willing to test matchups with others. I'm on Central Standard Time to help coordinate when you wanna play me, so hit me up with a PM or quote me and let's go go go!

NNID: CRQ-L-07

MatrixNexus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Whoisthis0
3DS FC
4785-6210-1190
Anyone want to practice with me? I only have the 3ds version at the moment.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Feel free to add me. I'm always up for MU experience.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Alright ya birds, I hear it's Yoshi MU discussion time, and I want to help. But to be honest, I don't know anything about your character, probably because he's free and gets wrecked by everyone anyways, but I'd like to give you the chance to show me there's something more to the MU.

I'll be generally available all day today.

NNID: Phikarp

ArhyLis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AstralRaptor
3DS FC
5069-4138-6092
I'm so down for matches! No WiiU yet, but I have a 3DS. I'd be honored to battle, be it dittos or non-dittos. PM me if you want to battle me.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm a heavy Falco user in smash 4 when I'm not using Marcina or Robin and used to play alot on 3ds with the tag Nathan on For Glory 3ds version with the Green Falco.Wii U version I grind alot but I only have Classic Controller Pro and no LAN or Gamecube adapter so I'm like only at 50% power on Wii U version lol.

My NNID is Gamegenie222.

Last edited:

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
If anyone needs some practice against a good Ness/Peach/Jigglypuff/Falco mirror, then I'm game to help Falcos out against their matchups.
NNID is AuraWielder on both 3DS and Wii U. I prefer playing on Wii U, though.

Last edited:

Legato

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LLegato
Hey guys, I'm definitely adding you all! I'd love some falco dittos, also I think I can provide a decent jigglypuff if anyone is looking to learn the match-up. I'll have a lot of free-time next week as well, so this is some good timing.

Hint: My NNID is in my profile :)

HandzOffMyPrey11

Smash Cadet
I really wana learn to play better competitively. Without for glory spammers any real good players willing to take me under they're wing would be great.I'm almost there NNID Kalnixx24

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Hey Falcon boads! I saw that you are discussing the Little Mac matchup. If anyone would like to practice against my Little Mac, feel free to add me. My NNID is Annet211. I would actually appriciate it as I have very little experience in this matchup.
My schedule is fairly flexible/all over the place right now, but I'm free to play most weekdays between noon-8pm, and later on weekends. Feel free to shoot me a message!

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670

YES

Last edited by a moderator:

Solo Wyvern

Smash Rookie
NNID
Snakenator
3DS FC
5327-1048-0154
NNID is under my profile (Snakenator), new here but 15 years of smash. Falco needs some love in smash 4.
Not sure how often I'll be on, but always up for a match!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
First off, welcome to the Falco boards. Second, I fixed your image link; it should be displaying correctly now. And third, don't double post, but I think that might have been a Smashboards error, so whatever.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey Falcon boads! I saw that you are discussing the Little Mac matchup. If anyone would like to practice against my Little Mac, feel free to add me. My NNID is Annet211. I would actually appriciate it as I have very little experience in this matchup.
My schedule is fairly flexible/all over the place right now, but I'm free to play most weekdays between noon-8pm, and later on weekends. Feel free to shoot me a message!
I'll hit you up in a few hours around 7/8 pm for games if your not busy?

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
I'll hit you up in a few hours around 7/8 pm for games if your not busy?
Well this is a problem, I just got this message. I'm so sorry >< I'm trying to think of a better way for you to contact me to play, because I don't seem to get notifications enough from posts. Perhaps private messaging me next time ><?

Last edited:
Top Bottom