• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone need help with learning on how to play Jigglypuff? Ask me!

How do you feel about Jigglypuff's placing in the tier list?

• I agree!

• I somewhat agree.

• I completely disagree.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Namcoh

Smash Rookie
I thought I would create this thread for players who are new to Jigglypuff or just need general tips on how to play her offensively, passively, and defensively. Adding to that I will obviously take any questions concerning her moveset. Ask away!

Keetblade

Smash Rookie
is sing useful? i know it can lead to kills, but otherwise that`s it. any other uses for it?

rav10li

Smash Rookie
NNID
rav10li
3DS FC
0190-2809-7564
is sing useful? i know it can lead to kills, but otherwise that`s it. any other uses for it?
2nd that, I'd love to incorporate Sing if it makes sense because I think it's hilarious. Same with Rollout, but I'm pretty sure that one is virtually useless based on the fact that I've almost never seen it used in professional play lol

D

Deleted member

2nd that, I'd love to incorporate Sing if it makes sense because I think it's hilarious. Same with Rollout, but I'm pretty sure that one is virtually useless based on the fact that I've almost never seen it used in professional play lol
Well i gess I'm taking this thread over lol it can be used for a rest combo or upthrow into rest or just some free damage

Top Bottom