• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone missing a key piece of equipment like me?

Waning Light

Smash Rookie
Hey, that's my story! Needless to say, I want a Wii ASAP. I've got enough money for it, but no matter where I go it's sold out!

NukeA6

Smash Master
I need a LAN adapter. I don't know any password for the good wireless networks.

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
I'm missing the Brawl part u_u, I did however stock up on 8 GC pads, I'd like to collect 2 of evry kind.
I just need x1 (clear & purple) and 1 silver now.

katonjutsu

Smash Cadet
Oh man, hopefully I can head to northern Oregon this weekend and get a Wii! Wish me luck guys, my copy of Brawl is gathering dust just sitting there! DD:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Lol same here I just got the game today *relieved*.
My local Gamestop had three Wii s come in just wedsday, and there already sold out.
I wish that some big hit game would come out on the 360 or PS3, so people would forget about the Wii, and drought that instead!
So I can finally get a Wii.

WhiteCarnation

Smash Cadet
What?

10char
in some large cities, wireless connections are widespread over communities

He says he doesn't know any passwords to access them, and wants to get a LAN Adapter to do a wired connection to his PC

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
I've collected 2 of every kind now, Still missing the Brawl part, it comes out in the UK very soon but now I dont really want it anymore q:

Melee wins

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
i was the same way when twilight princess came out
i got the wii version but had no wii

now i have both :D

Top Bottom