• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know where to find any CRTS?

Yawshi

Smash Cadet
I have been looking for a CRT for some time now and they have been all over the 100$ price point so does anyone where I would be able to find any cheap CRTS in my area please, thanks it will be much appreciated.

GhostM

Phantom
You can try to look for some of them online, through eBay or amazon. Some thrift stores or stores that hold old items will sometimes have crts available. If you have family members or friends who have any crts you could take it off of their hands. Honestly I’d say to look for some online, as those are your best bets to find crts. I’m not too sure about smash tournaments but maybe someone there would be able to hook you up with one.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I found my current CRT at a dumpster outside a college dorm, but usually the bigger ones are at thrift shops or Goodwills.

Top Bottom