• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Here From Waterloo or That Area?

Hullmo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm from Waterloo, but you already knew that. Definitely disappointing that there aren't more people in the area.

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
lol I'm from waterloo I go to ur house every morning flan
yea u need to change ur sn to flan, hawk isn't ur name anymore

Im suprised there isn't even any players from kitchener...

UFO Hawk

Smash Cadet
Aaron, u should follow the pattern and make a UFO Baam account. I made one(and am going to make a new one), brett did, and brian so going to!

Game Set And Watch

Smash Rookie
Hey I signed up just to post in this thread. I live in Kitchener and I am looking for some people to smash with... level 9's get too boring. I dunno how old you guys are but I am an immature 24 (lol). Let me know if you want to smash sometime I got my own car.

I have some friends I smash with occasionally but they are terrible. Would be nice to get some competition.

Hullmo

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'd be interested in getting together sometime next month for a game. I'm 20 so a bit closer to the right age to play with you. I'm just going into exams now but I'll post again once I'm back in the area. I'll be living in Cambridge but going to Waterloo at least 3 times a week so I'm sure we'll be able to hook something up some time.

I guess I could add that I'm not that great but I think thats also mainly a lack of competition.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Joke Topic?

Honestly, there are PLENTY of people in london, if you can pay 2 pounds for a travelcard, you can get owned by Fuzzyness. Honestly This topic is some kind of joke?

Game Set And Watch

Smash Rookie
Ha! Sounds great Hullmo. I just got my acceptance to teacher's college today but that won't be until September so I am just working part-time to make enough money and takin' it easy. Feel free to add me to MSN my email is carepolice911@hotmail.com

I don't really know what my skill level is since I play mostly computers and 3 on 1 my friends (who are about the same as a computer). I can give you a rough indication of my technical ability though: I can pretty much SHFFL at will, wavedash, waveland, ledge tricks. I assume my mindgames are abysmal though.

juganthestar I assume you are talking about London (Great Britian) and Waterloo (Also of the Britons), we are talking about Waterloo (Ontario, Canada), although it is even more confusing since we also have a Hamilton and Cambridge and London here as well...

phantom99

Smash Rookie
NNID
chr0n1ck
I live in the K-dub area and am a pretty good player. Been playing since Melee first came out, I beat my brother EVERY time but when my friend plays his Marth i get owned :(

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
I live in the K-dub area and am a pretty good player. Been playing since Melee first came out, I beat my brother EVERY time but when my friend plays his Marth i get owned :(
Hey, nice to meet you. I sent you a PM.

In this area, there is UFO which is my crew, there is Hullmo, who goes to UW, there is Kada, he lives in Kitchener, and there is lots of others that don't post. If you talk to any other UFO member, tell them i said Hi.

Game Set And Watch

Smash Rookie
I'm still looking for someone to play ****it. I have not lost to one of my sucky friends in months.

Give me a PM or hit me up on MSN if anyone wants to play an experienced Falcon and G&W player. (My MSN is on the first page).

Anti-Haxor

Smash Rookie
Smash in Waterloo- Around Laurier/Waterloo University

I am desperately looking for a 64 smash challenge in this area... I am undefeated so far and in search of any money challenges.. i usually play stock 3-5 , no items, Hyrule. Any level is ok though. If anyone is around, and has some balls lol reply...

Anti-Haxor

Smash Rookie
I forgot to mention, if there's enough competition I can host tournaments at my house in the area, let me know if anyone is interested.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Ok, well i don't think very much goes on in the K-W area.

I recently talked to Kada and he and Ikural were talking of starting up some Bi-weeklies around here. I think it would be a great idea and hopefully we can get more things going as a community. Just to check, how many people would actually be willing to come out to something like this?

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm, yeah. Depending on how many people would come, we might try and set something up at a local church. Although it's really sketchy right now, and it probably won't end up happening until some time after the summer.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm, yeah. Depending on how many people would come, we might try and set something up at a local church. Although it's really sketchy right now, and it probably won't end up happening until some time after the summer.
I should be able to get quite a few people out if possible. I've got Me, Brian, Baamage, Yazi, Krzys, Arch, maybe Rak. I'll see who can come out. Also, i'll be the official uploader of any videos from these or any other K-W tournaments.

Check out our new Website: http://kwsmashers.17.forumer.com/index.php

MONEYMUFFINS

Smash Rookie
hey guyz.

i moved here to Waterloo from Mississauga. i'm a Soul Calibur player, but nobody plays that here, so i'm willing to learn Smash. yes, i have NO experience with Smash, but i like the fighting game community, so i wanna give it a shot anyway. haha.

let me know if there's a gathering sometime. i'd like to come out! by the way, nice meeting you. the name's Vints.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I now live in Waterloo, Ontario on UW campus. So I guess if someone wants to play me, I'll try to arrange it even if I am now in strenuous study and unused to the terrain = /

Sanu

Smash Champion
It's been so long since I've posted on here. I haven't been active in the Smash community for around a year now, my last tourney (and only competitive smash tourney) being sometime around ~2005. I'm really interested in trying to get back into the scene, currently living in Kitchener, working on my co-op term for UW.

I'd love to meet up and smash sometime with you and your crew, Flan. You keep mentioning your website, but I can't see a link anywhere. PM me it? Also, if anyone wants to, PM me with your contact info so we can set up a time/date to meet up and smash it out.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

~Sanu

Top Bottom