• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone have online alternatives to Anther's and Discord?

MewtwoUprising

Smash Cadet
NNID
Necro84
Anther's is basically dead and it's very rare that someone wants to play unranked or ranked and if they do they're always super far away so the connection is bad. Discord I just get ignored and I have no one to play with locally because my region has about as many smash players as Antartica lol

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Sadly, the only things that come to mind are Discord or Anthers. I don't really know of other alternatives other than finding other Discords to join. Some Discords are just slower depending on the amount of people in it, while some seem more active during certain parts of the day. I usually never have too much of an issue finding someone to go against unless it's during a dead time.

I would suggest looking here: http://smashcords.com/smash_4/

They have mentoring Discords, Discords for EVERY character, local discords, and more. Hopefully you find the right one.

Top Bottom