• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone has BrawlEx 1.1.3.1 or 1.1.4.1?

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to find those two BrawlEx versions because they include support for DVD loading, this would easily fix ISO building for Brawl Minus 4.1, Super Smash Bros. 2 and perhaps other mods with BrawlEx.

Anyone have them?

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
i am very stoopid
stu pidface.png

Here's a download link
I'm going to see if i can fix Brawl Minus and Smash 2, althrough the CSS thingy doesn't work with DVD loading so it will need a bit more elbow grease.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Alright, looks like it's going to be extremely hard, because Smash 2 is based off Project M, it will only work with a BrawlEx tailored specifially for it, so no luck with that.
But maybe since it has less characters than Brawl i could use .rel ports to put the BrawlEx characters over the not-used character slots?

Maybe Brawl Minus will work, i'm still on it.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Well, someone peed on my cereal, because it turns out BrawlEx 1.1.3.1 doesn't even run on real console, thanks for testing PW :sadsheep:

Alright so i'm going to announce the next big Brawl mod (big as in content, not popularity) Ultimate Brawl! (no that's not the final name but it's the best idea i got right now) i want to combine Melee, Brawl and Sm4sh in terms of gameplay, the advanced techniques of Melee, the ease of play of Brawl, and the pacing of both Sm4sh and Melee, Sort of what Ultimate is doing.

And it's going to include one really cool thing: Melee alt costumes! (i would make everything look like Melee but then some people would whine about the not looking like jeans anymore)

Top Bottom