• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdfghgfdsaasdfg

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
asdsasdfghgfdsasdfgf

Last edited:

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Online isn't helping me much on getting better :(

Last edited:

CDMJ#Wizards

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2810-0731-0399
Hey David V and LyonDRC i live in brownsville TX and im also looking for Partners to play with so just msg me when ever you want to play and maybe we could meet sometime to play ?
Sounds good to me

Sillyjerry

Smash Rookie
I live in your city LyonDRC! Me and around 10 other of my friends host competitive singles and doubles tournaments and play very often. If you're looking for other skilled players to play with just let me know and we can work something out.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
I live in your city LyonDRC! Me and around 10 other of my friends host competitive singles and doubles tournaments and play very often. If you're looking for other skilled players to play with just let me know and we can work something out.
That's awesome! Sure, next time you guys host something send me a message please :D

Leomupi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leomupi
Switch FC
SW 6062 3867 5605
For anyone else that wanders onto this thread, we have a facebook group for the RGV Smash Scene and just for RGV Smash 4.
We also have something called the RGV Smash Scene Organizer which has a calendar for tournaments, other events, player info, local streamer info, crew info, other community pages, and Power Rankings for the region.

Last edited:

Hazy

Smash Rookie
Hey David V and LyonDRC i live in brownsville TX and im also looking for Partners to play with so just msg me when ever you want to play and maybe we could meet sometime to play ?
Sounds good to me
I'll be in Brownsville visiting family in a week(leaving from Michigan) or so if we could please play some melee lol as I'll be very bored otherwise

Leomupi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leomupi
Switch FC
SW 6062 3867 5605
I'll be in Brownsville visiting family in a week(leaving from Michigan) or so if we could please play some melee lol as I'll be very bored otherwise
You can temporarily join the facebook group for our region here to check out the upcoming melee smash tournaments and smashfests. Notably next friday is Jankfest which is a smashfest/tournament. Here's our calendar of events.

Top Bottom