• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone calling off their pre-order now due to the new reveals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
Lucina seems to be hinting a the presence of clones, and in general the roster's getting a bit... Sword-heavy. I might go ahead and withdraw mine and take a more passive look at things.

D

Deleted member

Mmm, let me mull it over for a moment.
Nope, you're just acting like a baby over something incredibly petty, something which most of us aren't. Plus I already blew 100 bucks on the gamecube adapter bundle, I'm not pulling that for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Actually, I might have to preorder a second bundle just to get a handle on my hype!

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
Nope, cuz I can't wait to smash all the Lucina mains as Pac-Man. ;)

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I guess we should all throw away our melee discs cuz of the clones

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
I would never cancel my preorder just because of a single character. Can all the characters revealed up to now not balance out a single clone?

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
Yes, definitely. The last thing I want in Smash Bros is more character reveals and choices. There's still even more characters to go but I think I'll make my judgement now!

Also, the roster has 8 sword characters now? Considering the roster will be around 40-50 fighters, that's definitely like... what, 90% sword characters? Preorder so cancelled.

:054:

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Nope. Only you. Scrub.

Hoser

Smash Ace
People seem to be forgetting about custom moves as well. I have a feeling when the game comes out, she will end up being her own unique character.

Not to mention, Dat Robin. It makes me want to pre-order a 2nd copy for no reason.

Last edited:

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Well, since I guess clones ruined Smash 4 for you, you'll have to be happy with playing Melee, Brawl, 64, or even Project M, since none of those had any clones.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yep. I'm gonna cancel my pre-order.

And pre-order it another store.

Also Lucina totally makes sense as a clone of Marth. At least she looks to only be semi-cloned.

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
I am not canceling my drive from Staten Island to Best Buy in Woodbridge, and I payed good money for this pre-order.

Last edited:

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I'm going to pay off my preorder today, not because of Robin and Lucina's inclusion, but because Robin and Lucina's inclusion means the Gematsu Leak was wrong all along and I can look forward to a better overall roster. Robin and a Marth clone are a small price to pay for that luxury, and Robin looks awesome.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Lol, like this actually happens.

Everyone who says they will do this will still get this on day one. Pre-ordered ofc.

Prove me wrong, but you'll most likely regret it tomorrow, lol.

Last edited:

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Your lack of common sense and intelligence aside....

No, I'm not gonna cancel my preorder for such a stupid reason.

D

Deleted member

That's a fairly petty reason to cancel one's preorder on a Smash game.

NinetyL

Smash Rookie
Why ON EARTH would I do that? They could add Goku for all I care, I can just not play as him. As long as the gameplay is fun and I have a bunch of characters I like to play around with, why would something like that bother me to the point of canceling my preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom