• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone around Leesburg Va playing melee

Moonbear

Smash Rookie
Whats good guys am pretty new to the smashboards. Got into melee recently and i have been trying to grind in training mode. Had small school tourneys and i just poop on the competition. I just want some one to play against who is trying to get better as well so we can discuss ways to improve and just put hours into the game. I just want to improve and i feel like i need more game time with people so hit me up if you trying to play. Am not great at all just the people around me don't play a lot of melee.:marthmelee:

Last edited:

Moonbear

Smash Rookie
Right now i go to Tusky use to play around Sterling and Herndon area but i move a lot recently so now am in leesburg.

Last edited:

Chuckeeeh

Smash Rookie
Talk to Peter L., junior, plays Ganon and Falco and hes really good. He knows a lot of other good players in the NOVA area, he can help you out.

Top Bottom