• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Anybody Interested in Starting a Regular Thing in AZ?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Browsing through this forum I'm sad to notice there's not really much activity in Arizona. I'd love to simply slide into an existing weekly(ish) thing but in place of that I would like to at least try to start something up with a couple of Mesa/Tempe/Phoenix players. Venues and times are obviously something to consider but more than anything I want to see if there's even an interest enough to try this. Come out of the woodwork valley smashers!

jet56

Smash Journeyman
https://www.facebook.com/groups/142...=1658322371099864&notif_t=group_comment_reply

the AZ scene doesn't really use smashboards, instead we use the facebook group page. actually we have a really thriving scene here, as we have a weekly almost every day of the week, and a monthly held every Sunday that month (our last monthly had 72 entrants, and that was a low number!). PG-SS is our most notable player, and we have other solid in State players as well who are super solid.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Awesome, thanks for that link. I'll definitely have to check it out and see what I can attend one of these days. Transportation is a bit of a problem for me but hopefully I can make it to something soon.

Top Bottom