• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody in Norfolk County/ Simcoe, ON?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Just look for a group to start some casuals with for Smash Ultimate. Literally feels like in the middle of nowhere here and looking for some people to play with.

Demo_115

Smash Rookie
I’ve been looking for a bit more competitive experience as well and driving to Toronto is a bit of a pain, I’ve got 2 friends that would like to play some tournaments as well.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
Just look for a group to start some casuals with for Smash Ultimate. Literally feels like in the middle of nowhere here and looking for some people to play with.
I bet there's some navy sailors who'd probably wanna join, reach out to the military community.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
There's some stuff that happens in Hamilton, hey Demo if you would like some training partners PM me your number? I did actually end up going to the Homecoming tournament the past weekend was pretty hype.

yomanwazzap

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yomanwazzap
I've never hosted any large group of gamers for anything, but I'm in Norfolk County and I'm working with some friends to potentially get a venue going. If anyone else is nearby and is interested PLEASE let me know. I'd like to get a scene running here!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
I've never hosted any large group of gamers for anything, but I'm in Norfolk County and I'm working with some friends to potentially get a venue going. If anyone else is nearby and is interested PLEASE let me know. I'd like to get a scene running here!
I'm down for any kind of tournament or casuals we would hold in the area. Let's levelup and take a car down to the GTA later on at a big tourney.

Top Bottom