• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody Have Previous Versions of PMEX Remix?

Unfitganon05

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, so I figured for my break-in experience I'd get a peculiar issue in the limelight. To preface my situation, I play Project M on Wii with Homebrew, and I'm not adept with editing in BrawlEx.

I was rearranging files in PMEX Remix 0.8b, and accidentally permanently deleted some of the files, namely the codes and apps folders among others. In a desperate effort to retain the lost files, I tried restoring previous versions on my PC as well as recovery software, but to no avail, not to mention my reckless deleting of the zip file months ago (idiotic, I know). What's unfortunate is the Remix team never holds on to previous versions of their releases, and said versions are nowhere to be found when I use a search engine; I suppose I understand the justification why, but the current release of Remix (0.8.5b as of this writing) just doesn't work as smoothly on my Wii as 0.8b.

Does anybody have the 0.8b release, and if so, could they PM me the zip file or help me find it if it's on the internet?

Last edited:
Top Bottom