• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request anybody done this yet?

GreatMplay

Smash Rookie
Has anybody yet imported Smash 2 sonic model in melee, if so mind sending it to me privately? thanks! (tried doing this by myself but my pc sucks so thats why i wanted to ask for an already imported one)

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
Has anybody yet imported Smash 2 sonic model in melee, if so mind sending it to me privately? thanks! (tried doing this by myself but my pc sucks so thats why i wanted to ask for an already imported one)
But, the second Smash game is... Melee.

Also, in the future, I would suggest choosing thread titles that are more descriptive for what you're posting about. It allows people interested in (or knowledgeable about) the same thing to find your post sooner, and prevents people from having to click on it just to know what it's about (in which case they may just skip it entirely).

Top Bottom