• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any young smashers from Newcastle (or at least TW?)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hi i am a 14 year old smasher with autism i've been in the smash scene for quite some time now but it's now that my intrest in it has gone bigger.

I honetly never see any smashers and tournaments in here (except some of my friends are smashers) so i am intrested if there are any.

Thanks.

Last edited:

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
Hi there! Dunno whether you know but there's actually a fairly big (and still growing) Smash scene in the North-East! I've been part of it since it's rebirth in late 2013~early 2014 and we have monthly tournaments named North East Smashuu! (formerly known as North East Championships.) The easiest way to communicate with the scene is through Facebook as Smashboards isn't used all that often for SmashUK stuff anymore (Facebook is a lot more proficient). Anyways, here's the NE Smash facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/NEsmash/?fref=ts

EDIT: As a matter of fact, nowadays, there are TWO monthly tournaments that run! NES and Teeside Tourneys! (All info gets updated to the page, again, as a vast majority of UK Smashers use Facebook rather than Smashboards.)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh hey i am in that group! Well this post is fairly old so things have changed alot like i went to NES3.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Do you know where Teeside Tourneys normally is?

Fadacious

Smash Rookie
Hi BlueX! Teesside Tourney's hosted in Middlesbrough at a place called Super Games World.

Top Bottom