• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any weird or obscure Zelda items you really like?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Working on a Zelda character Smash moveset currently and I want to know-are there any one off, little known, or just strange Zelda items you really like
Only condition is that they can't be from Breath of the Wild.
Personally, one of my favorites would be the Pegasus Boots from OoT. They were really fun and made for some creative puzzle solving.
Thanks and I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This isn’t technically an item since you can’t pick it up, but I think the clock from the original Legend of Zelda was pretty weird. It can just suddenly stop time and we have absolutely no explanation for it. It’s a little strange.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Switchhook, Rocs Cape, Magnet Glove, Mystical seeds, Triple seed Slingshoot, Blasrohr? (the equivalent of the Slingshot), mermaid tail and the orignal gust jar (the cool one that can also Suck)
All these Items come from the ridicoulusly underated/unkown Caspcom/Flagship Zeldas

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Bit late, but I just wanted to thank you guys for these suggestions-I'll be sure to share the moveset later once it's finished!
(oh, and even bigger thanks to Oracle Link Oracle Link -lots of good items there.)

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Korok Leaf would make a cool item. Less powerful than Gust Bellows, but would have infinite use.

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
They aren’t too obscure, but the mask of truth and lens of truth. I actually have tattoos of them

Top Bottom