• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any videos of competitive Koopaling players?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Hi all.

I don't main Bowser Jr, or more specifically, Roy Koopa, but I do find him fun as hell to play. Oddly enough, I find myself doing pretty good when i play others as him though. I wonder if it's because there aren't many out there, so that some people don't know the matchup? Been going even with him with Ganon, my main, and am doing just as good. I know I'm better with Ganon, but I like having a solid secondary for potential counter-picking/changing it up.

Any good Koopaling players out there that have tourney vids?

If so, link?

Attachments

TescoTrashBoi

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen many Bowser Jr. players in ultimate yet, but if you look up Jade and Tweek you should get some Sm4sh tourney vids, if that's what you're looking for

Dunharrow

Smash Cadet
look up Taternater hes pretty good. Ketchup, Slime, are players i know of that play Bowser Jr

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I started making Bowser videos for anyone interested

I get a cool shield break set up in this one

Top Bottom