• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips on how to beat King K?

The Mystic Kiddo

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7335 9621 7318
I’m going to a Smash tournament after school today, my friend said there were going to be many King K players there. I don’t know if any of them are very good or not, any tips?

MrFrigid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3259-2884-2790
K Rool is fat and heavy. Combo him out.
If your character has a reflector, that will help.

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
Annoy/combo them.

I don't know who you use but My usual go to is Pichu against King K.

Though I also enjoy using Palutena against him.

K9-Andrew

Smash Rookie
K. Rool has a big hit box so it should be easy to combo. A small character will be more than sufficient. Grabs will also be your best friend.

D

Deleted member

Look for a crown toss, if they use it, easy punish, jump over it and grab. Keep k rool in the air, juggle him, look out for nair. Lastly, just rush him down, all his moves are slow af, so get off me options for him are pretty limited if he has any at all.

The Mystic Kiddo

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7335 9621 7318
Thanks for all of the replies and tips! I forgot I still had this thread open, I did the tournament about 2 weeks ago now and I ended up going through the whole thing without fighting a K Rool player.

Top Bottom