• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips for my Cap Falcon?

JackyT

Smash Rookie
NNID
jackyturbo
Hi everyone,

i've been playing the game for quite some time, but i seem to have hit a ceiling and i just can't get better... that's why i thought i might come here and ask for tips by fellow cap falcon players!

here's a vid of me getting my ass handed to me by a good mario : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubrRO11OzOc

Could you please tell me what are the most urgent things to improve?

thanks a bunch, Cap Falcon main buds

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
oooooooh..You're that guy from gamefaqs..
When playing falcon, don't run in guns blazing and expect things to happen. You must wait around while tryingto confuse the opponent with your fast movement, if you land a hit in neutral, don't always try to style a follow up because you will be punished. Don't always try to dash grab or dash attack in neutral because those two are some of the most easy things to punish in falcons arsenal by any character with even remotely good frame data.

And for the mario match up. Don't play falcon, just don't.

JackyT

Smash Rookie
NNID
jackyturbo
Me indeed!

Thanks for the tips, Merpis! i'll try to work on my mix ups

Top Bottom