• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ssb64 players in CA?

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
come up to the bay area. I got a whole crew for you to play. lol. there are pleantly of smash players in socal, u shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

omargoodness

Smash Rookie
Looking for some new people to smash with, in CA area. LA, Ventura area?
Tofu,

I got a few friends that play alot of Super Smash N64..some live in san diego and and a few live in Orange County...im from Southern Cali but I live in the Bay Area....im looking to play with some new ppl...I've played for years...used to suck until 2000 when I met some ppl from the bay...ever since I haven't lost...looking for really good players to play with...

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Tofu,
but I live in the Bay Area....im looking to play with some new ppl...I've played for years...used to suck until 2000 when I met some ppl from the bay...ever since I haven't lost...looking for really good players to play with...
ME? I live in Dublin now. Where you at? Just PM me if your down for a challenge, I got 3-4 people you could play against. Get prepared for Genesis 2 man.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Looking for some new people to smash with, in CA area. LA, Ventura area?
Tofu,

I got a few friends that play alot of Super Smash N64..some live in san diego and and a few live in Orange County...im from Southern Cali but I live in the Bay Area....im looking to play with some new ppl...I've played for years...used to suck until 2000 when I met some ppl from the bay...ever since I haven't lost...looking for really good players to play with...
you guys should go to Genesis 2 there wil be lots of players for you guys to play at it.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
lol, im down, I still got the same number darth. I got a mini crew that I'd like u to play too, but they meet up at weird times. We normally smash till like 4am on friday nights (SAT mornings) lol.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
I'm down. I'm busy this weekend but I'm down next weekend. Maybe we can have another "smash feast" and invite John and his crew =D

:phone:

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I don't have a place anymore...... I smash on friday nights at like midnight......... so no.... i can't hold any smash feasts..... i would be down to play, but more needs to be known. And times and dates need to be exchanged. Maybe I could make something really good if it was their place.......

omargoodness

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm down to play...I work in Palo Alto but live in Milpitas...Let me know when and where...i need to practice SSB64 if I'll play at Genesis...besides, if I do go to Genesis...I'll need a partner for teams...all my friends that play live in So Cal...

omargoodness

Smash Rookie
Dude, I don't have a place anymore...... I smash on friday nights at like midnight......... so no.... i can't hold any smash feasts..... i would be down to play, but more needs to be known. And times and dates need to be exchanged. Maybe I could make something really good if it was their place.......
I'm down to smash...I work in Palo Alto but live in Milpitas...Looking to practice SSB64 if I'm going to join Genesis2...also looking for a good partner for teams...all my friends live in So Cal...

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
smashfest at my place then! next saturday (5/28/10) at noon. i have a tube tv and an hdtv, so we may need more

pm or text me if ur interested

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
Most of the smash 64 is concentrated in LA/Bay areas. but there is a very very small community in SLO and i'm pretty sure i'm all alone up here in Chico =(

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
apparently im gonna end up in frisco sometime in late july/early august on our yearly family roadtrip this year, might be able to come over for some smash if anyones there

unfortunately we're gonna be a few weeks too late for genesis 2

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
apparently im gonna end up in frisco sometime in late july/early august on our yearly family roadtrip this year, might be able to come over for some smash if anyones there

I'm down. Let me know.

:phone:

commanderrocket

Smash Rookie
come up to the bay area. I got a whole crew for you to play. lol. there are pleantly of smash players in socal, u shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

LETS PLAY I'm in Daly Cityish. I'm looking for a tournament or just some people to play with.

duncs

Smash Apprentice
comrocket,

I'm just off Haight with homies who play everyday, you're welcome to come through anytime. its always a good time.

and Blade where have you been?! BLACK LOTUS?

duncs

Smash Apprentice
Tofu,

lets play sometime guys. so many bay area and never enough smash conjunctively.

Top Bottom