• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashes in the inland empire area? Fontana, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, or riverside

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
Was wondering if there is anyone in or around the inland empire who plays project m and are holding little tourneys or are just looking to play against other players. Can't make the trip to wherever big tournaments are held every time so I'm looking for locals.

Paisano

Smash Rookie
I play melee and I'm from the high desert! I have played project M once and I want to play more project M it looks like a lot of fun.

Snap Shot

Smash Rookie
NNID
adventurefam
I just moved to Hemet and I'm new to Smash. Looking to get schooled. No Facebook account anymore but feel free to email shawn@spitpics.com

EDIT: I just created a Facebook account for this purpose.

Last edited:

ViVio

Smash Apprentice
Nice. Now just come out to whatever smashfest are being hosted. Our regular weeklies will start being hosted again after EVO and you guys should come out to those (mostly melee, with 1-2 p:m setups)

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
when are your weeklies held and where at? I live in fontana so riverside isnt too far off.

ViVio

Smash Apprentice
They're usually held on saturdays but we haven't had any for a while. You can expect an announcement for the next weekly sometime after EVO on the ucr smash page; it's held at riverside but sometimes at moval (garage smashfests)

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
alright thanks. ill be on the look out for anything posted on that page :)

Letterbomb

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Hemet and I'm new to Smash. Looking to get schooled. No Facebook account anymore but feel free to email shawn@spitpics.com

EDIT: I just created a Facebook account for this purpose.
Just moved to Hemet? Welcome to the valley! I've lived in Hemet/San Jacinto practically my whole life. I live near Park Hill now. If you ever wanna chill/play Smash just hit me up. Could also show you the local area. Not much out here. We do have a bank on every single street corner, though, so there's that.

Oh I almost forgot.
20/Male/Looking For a Good Time qt bb ;) ;)

Last edited:

assassin_marth

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShadezTM
I live in Moreno Valley and I thought I'd never find local smashers! Do you guys have some sort of Facebook group or something similar? I'm new to the competitive scene, so it would be nice to see if I can join you guys one day.

Last edited:

Balxeyrd - Bread

Smash Rookie
Do either of those groups have anything in Hemet or San Jacinto? I've been trying to set up my own smash get togethers but without actually having a place to host it I've been having a difficult time.

Top Bottom