• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers (Melee/Smash 4) in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs? \_(0^0)_/

DrunkenHarzard

Smash Rookie
Just wondering if theres a smash community in the eastern or general sydney area keen for Monthly smash events.
Semi-competitive on either melee or smash 4?

iuyhcdfs

Smash Rookie
hey welcome! we tend to post mostly on the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145359035665748/

cal has a weekly meet thats pretty much just melee and pm but if a bunch of people rock up with smash4 gear he'll let em use powerpoints. of course, we missed one because he was hospitalised (which is totally understandable). cal makes a post in the facebook group a day before each wednesday/thursday confirming it's happening

smash4 TOs (hans and invisi iirc) have booked nerd cave for monthlies but nerd cave is going to move, theyll run monthlies and definetly will post an event in the facebook page when things are set in stone. i think theyre trying to be more in the middle of sydney to make travel easier for as many peeps as possible which is sweet

i'm going to book a venue each month for CRTs as long as im on top of uni stuff

outside of notifying you of cal's weekly meets, the official next tournament thread in smashboards-australia is usually updated with the newest stuff.

Last edited:

ohnava

Smash Rookie
I play Melee and Project M and live in Kensington, where abouts are you?

JoLlY

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DIET#531
Just wondering if theres a smash community in the eastern or general sydney area keen for Monthly smash events.
Semi-competitive on either melee or smash 4?
I know this is stupidly long after, but anyone in this section have slippi? Keen to see if there could be monthlies in Sydney, got a few friends to start playing melee

Top Bottom