• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers in the Winter Haven/Lakeland area this winter break?

DRD

Smash Lord
Hey guys, gonna be home for December and a bit of January. Hopefully the documentary has unearthed some new melee players- Winter Haven used to be just me and two of my friends a couple years ago. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things a bit.

Reply here or send me a pm- or let me know if there's a Winter Haven smash thread. I thought there was, but I can't find it :(

DRD

Smash Lord
Sorry, melee- I thought I put it up there, guess not.

But yeah, I just got back, so hit me up if anyone wants to get some practice in.

DRD

Smash Lord
yooo get at me. i gotta play my cousin in a few weeks and i cant let him have it too easy. I'm off school so my schedule is almost 100% open, except for this Wednesday.

If anyone else wants to get in some matches, we can rotate.

Are you planning on going to Noob Combo?

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
yooo get at me. i gotta play my cousin in a few weeks and i cant let him have it too easy. I'm off school so my schedule is almost 100% open, except for this Wednesday.

If anyone else wants to get in some matches, we can rotate.

Are you planning on going to Noob Combo?
Send me a message with some contact info. Is that an upcoming tournament? You play any Project M at all?

slumpg0d TL

Smash Rookie
Yo bring this thread back alive lets get some melee singles in for practice

Top Bottom