• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers in central NJ?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I want to play with people who are better than me at Ultimate. I was wondering if there’s anybody in the central NJ area who is willing to play friendlies. I’m not that good, I’m about intermediate level and I’m posting this so I can get better. I could feasibly get to NYC or Philly but that would cost me money and be a lot less convienent than people around central NJ

ueatgoodfood

Smash Rookie
I want to play with people who are better than me at Ultimate. I was wondering if there’s anybody in the central NJ area who is willing to play friendlies. I’m not that good, I’m about intermediate level and I’m posting this so I can get better. I could feasibly get to NYC or Philly but that would cost me money and be a lot less convienent than people around central NJ
Where from NJ are you from? I'm from the Woodbridge area

Top Bottom