• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

gm jack

Smash Lord
So yeah, I've finished exams and so am fairly free from here on out. Won't be able to play every time, but just text/post here when people want to play and I will play as often as I am able to.

L-J

Smash Ace
Will do. I'm finished and free from Tuesday onwards. I believe we now have 4 of us going to the Nottingham tournament which is cool. We can sort out arrangements for it nearer the time.

AKA

Smash Rookie
i'll probably be able to do friday morning if my timetable isn't lying (it sometimes does), and random evenings

L-J

Smash Ace
K at least 3 of us are good for 9.00 this eve. Jack can't come but since this might be the only chance to play before Sat I wanna go ahead.

L-J

Smash Ace
I'm back next weekend - living at 284 Mill Road (over the railway bridge) just so you guys know. If any of yours is a better base for playing I'm happy to travel this year, we'll see how it goes.

AKA

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm still around near the train station so Rich's place is more convenient for me. That being said, I don't know how often I'll come to smash fests due to placements/weekends away from Cambridge etc

gm jack

Smash Lord
Just come when you can, or let us know when you have gaps/free evening around your placements and other work, and we can see what we can do.

I'm free this weekend if anyone fancies a few games one evening.

Top Bottom