• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers From the Philippines?

Junkyardude

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are starting to get into smash, but none of us are any good. Are there any smashers in the Philippines, particularly in Manila or in that general area? It seems that my friends and I have no one good to play against, and can't learn anything about the game.

Fight for Piece

Smash Rookie
Hey. I live in the Philippines and i've been playing Project M a lot with my two brothers. We mainly play PM at an intermediate level. Sm4sh a bit. We are looking for more people to play Project M with as well. We live in Taguig city tho and we're new to the smash community in the Philippines. We've met some of the PM/Melee community, joined a few tournaments and my brother got 1st in ESGS. Apparently there are about 10 other PM players who also play Melee.

If you're interested you should probably start by joining the facebook group Smash Bros Philippines. I'm not sure if they just let anyone in but they let me in :D

Would be cool to see a pikachu main :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

O yeh. Me and my brothers live in Taguig city tho. As of now I dont know where the other PM players live.

Last edited:

aVerySneakyBox

Smash Rookie
NNID
boxxku
3DS FC
0001-3530-7749
Hey. I live in the Philippines and i've been playing Project M a lot with my two brothers. We mainly play PM at an intermediate level. Sm4sh a bit. We are looking for more people to play Project M with as well. We live in Taguig city tho and we're new to the smash community in the Philippines. We've met some of the PM/Melee community, joined a few tournaments and my brother got 1st in ESGS. Apparently there are about 10 other PM players who also play Melee.

If you're interested you should probably start by joining the facebook group Smash Bros Philippines. I'm not sure if they just let anyone in but they let me in :D

Would be cool to see a pikachu main :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

O yeh. Me and my brothers live in Taguig city tho. As of now I dont know where the other PM players live.

Hey there! What was the tag you and your brother used at ESGS? I was there with too with 6 of my friends. At the time I was RKO Achilles but I lost twice, its ok cause it was my first tournament :)

Oh yeah I live in subic/olongapo if anyone wants to play melee .

Popi

Former EIC
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
PowpiPenguin
Hey there! What was the tag you and your brother used at ESGS? I was there with too with 6 of my friends. At the time I was RKO Achilles but I lost twice, its ok cause it was my first tournament :)

Oh yeah I live in subic/olongapo if anyone wants to play melee .
OMG Achilles! I've been trying to look for you guys for a while. How you've you guys been?

(It's me, Justin aka the guy from Iloilo)

aVerySneakyBox

Smash Rookie
NNID
boxxku
3DS FC
0001-3530-7749
OMG Achilles! I've been trying to look for you guys for a while. How you've you guys been?

(It's me, Justin aka the guy from Iloilo)
Hey! Sorry it took awhile to reply back, i've been busy doing clearance. Yeah so we're alright, we changed our team from RKO to THK after ESGS and ever since then we've been practicing more to be ready for any upcoming tournaments :)

oh yeah we also are trying to have a melee event here but its just a plan for now.

As for me I recently downloaded the 20xx 4.05ver and hopefully i'll improve my link and my secondaries pikachu/samus. Those AI are waaayyyy better for practicing by yourself.

Last edited:

Popi

Former EIC
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
PowpiPenguin
Hey! Sorry it took awhile to reply back, i've been busy doing clearance. Yeah so we're alright, we changed our team from RKO to THK after ESGS and ever since then we've been practicing more to be ready for any upcoming tournaments :)

oh yeah we also are trying to have a melee event here but its just a plan for now.

As for me I recently downloaded the 20xx 4.05ver and hopefully i'll improve my link and my secondaries pikachu/samus. Those AI are waaayyyy better for practicing by yourself.
We're hosting a Melee major here in Iloilo in May at a huge mall: https://smash.gg/tournament/summertime-showdown-natsu-yasumi

I could pretty much get you guys easy/cheap accomodations if you guys want to come. The tickets are way cheap atm for a round trip and the tourney is free to join.

aVerySneakyBox

Smash Rookie
NNID
boxxku
3DS FC
0001-3530-7749
We're hosting a Melee major here in Iloilo in May at a huge mall: https://smash.gg/tournament/summertime-showdown-natsu-yasumi

I could pretty much get you guys easy/cheap accomodations if you guys want to come. The tickets are way cheap atm for a round trip and the tourney is free to join.
We would like to join but its too far away. I checked tickets for a round trip too and I thought you said they were cheap T_T
But if there are any tournys in manila we are sure we can come.

Popi

Former EIC
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
PowpiPenguin
We would like to join but its too far away. I checked tickets for a round trip too and I thought you said they were cheap T_T
But if there are any tournys in manila we are sure we can come.
I mean relatively cheap at around 6k round trip on CebPac haha. There's by boat too if you guys are adventurous which is p cheap. I can help you guys out w/ accomodations as we own a hotel.

Top Bottom