• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smash tournaments in/around Hull?

BluePisces97

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bluepisces97
3DS FC
0576-8067-5768
New to the whole forum thing... Feel free to scream at me if I'm posting this in the wrong place

Moved to Hull/ East riding of Yorkshire area not long ago and wondering if anyone knows of any smash ultimate events happening in town or in the area? Would be cool to meet some like-minded people and lose to them as I compulsively SD, like the trashy pichu main I am :)

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
I speed run Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 glitchlessly in between 5 and 8 hours. This video game is easy for me to speed run in less than one week.

I use 3 Badges, Power Jump, Speedy Spin and Mega Hammer. I use Mega Hammer and Watt on Bowser at the end of Chapter 8.

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
I speed run Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 glitchlessly in between 5 and 8 hours. This video game is easy for me to speed run in less than one week.

I use 3 Badges, Power Jump, Speedy Spin and Mega Hammer. I use Mega Hammer and Watt on Bowser at the end of Chapter 8.
With this Badge usage, you are too slow for a World Record, but you are still very fast.

Top Bottom