• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smash players in UAE?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I just want to know if there actually are people in UAE that play smash, if there are enough people I'd consider making a tournament... Never attended any tournament in my entire life; so, any smashers out there?

0oo0

Smash Cadet
Why isnt there anybody around :c
I do. I used to play them quite frequently but lately havent due to no competition around. I play both melee and brawl but prefer melee. Even so, we gotta figure out a way to gather all the smash players in UAE. I know that there were a couple brawl tourneys a few years ago but I missed the chance. They took place in Abu Dhabi if I'm not mistaken.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I do. I used to play them quite frequently but lately havent due to no competition around. I play both melee and brawl but prefer melee. Even so, we gotta figure out a way to gather all the smash players in UAE. I know that there were a couple brawl tourneys a few years ago but I missed the chance. They took place in Abu Dhabi if I'm not mistaken.
Oh, hi there; and yeah i missed them too, my friends ditched me and went to AD, that was about 4 or 5 years ago

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
DAMMIT, this sucks; im going to RAK right now and im coming back on saturday :c why, just why...
Have fun with your stay...

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Aww, no meetups... Guess online will do, will give you my fc later

White Beard

Smash Rookie
I just want to know if there actually are people in UAE that play smash, if there are enough people I'd consider making a tournament... Never attended any tournament in my entire life; so, any smashers out there?
I play project m as my main and smash 4 on wii u. I'm in Abu Dhabi and would love to meet new players to practice with. Mainly looking for pm players.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I play project m as my main and smash 4 on wii u. I'm in Abu Dhabi and would love to meet new players to practice with. Mainly looking for pm players.
Yoo, exactly what I need, pm me your number so we can chat via whatsapp

Krimson101

Smash Rookie
There is a wii u competitive scene now but there is no melee scene. Can they bring melee as a side event? I live in AD and would love it if the tournaments were held there.

Top Bottom