• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash players in Norway?

_yuna

Smash Apprentice
After Apex I figured I'd get into Brawl, Melee and Project M. (Preferably the latter two, as Brawl's kinda slow.) But I haven't had the greatest luck finding people to play with. So as a last ditch of effort, I figured I'd post a thread here.

Would be really cool to find people to play with. Would give some meaning to finally gitting gud at Melee, and Project M.

Anyway, I live in Sarpsborg. So the surrounding cities there would be preferable, but Oslo and **** is only a bus ride away so that's fine too.

EDIT: I am fairly sure I goofed on the catagory. I just saw regional zones and automatically went there. If it is in the wrong catagory either delete the thread or move it to where it would be appropriate. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom